This Is What You Call: "Must Read" - Three

January, 26, 2010

Stuck On Mute AND Hidden Beauty written by Not4real

--- Stuck on Mute: Cora Markings is a freak, according to her classmates. After an accident claims her father's life and Cora's voice, she Stuck On Mute. At 12 she was considered like a dog, no opinion. Now 17 she has gotten over the loss of her voice, so she claims. Her twin siblings, Kaylah and Luke, feel her pain and try not to add to it. Though when their family suddenly has to move, Cora is thrown into a new town, ready to be ridiculed. But, can Leo, A jock who takes notice to Cora, make her feel whole again? Cora pushes him away because after all, Who could love a mute girl?

Hidden Beauty: Katerina (Kat) Herald is always hiding under her hood. The only one who knows why is her best friend, Risa. But, a new boy Cain Masters is curious.. too curious. He wants to know what secret's Kat hides under her hood and why she's so elusive. With eyes like emeralds and midnight hair he forces his questions on Kat. Will she be able to keep herself safe under her hood? Or will this boy be able to find out the secrets she longed for no one to ever know?

Mr. Player, You've Just Been Played written by TheFairyTale

 --- While trying to get through high school, Carson has always noticed the same routine with Jesse - the school's 'player', as some like to say. He would leave countless girls crying, and he'd find someone else soon after. But when that someone else is Carson herself, she promises that she won't be the one crying when it's all over.

This One's for You written by justanotherheart

--- Two years ago, Vanessa Daniels watched her best friend, Caden Orcino, head out of their small town of Phillips, Maine with his band, Torment. He promised her he'd never drop her from his life, that they'd always be best friends. He lied. Now, Vanessa despises Torment, and especially Caden, with a passion, unlike seemingly everyone else. As they top the charts, she aims to bring them down, that is, until that fateful night Vanessa is caught attempting to crash a Torment concert. She finds herself face to face with her most tender wound, Caden. As the truth of their past begins to unravel, Caden and Vanessa's lives are turned inside out, rock star style.

Heels Over Head written by annasarms

Author of: I'm Heels Over Heads For Your Love.

--- When one night changes your whole summer, will your whole summer change your whole life?

Kaycee Wright, was never the richest and the most beautiful but manages to catch the eye of the new jock in school and a few of the most popular guys there too

Who will she fall for? And who will be there to catch her when she does?

~

Put this all together within 1 whole hour (I think), but none the less, I got it done. Please enjoy. If you have any questions or suggestions on stories, please do private message use. Also, we wanna see your picture making skills. Send us the pictures via our email about This is what you call "Must Read" and "My Horrible Mistake," and we're going to use them with every upload we do.

Thanks for reading, thanks for supporting us.

-MR-Entertainment