Fight for the Magician's Glove

YOU GUYS WANT A LATE-NIGHT SURPRISE!? PREPARE YOURSELVES!!

 . . . . . Also, I just think the song above really fits Anti's feelings in this chapter lol

ALSO thank you guys all so much for the 500 followers! I really appreciate it! You guys are all awesome and I love ya! 💚🥰💚

Anti stared up at the man in front of him, standing in defense of him.

His mind went blank and his muscles were numb.

He could barely put together what just happened.

It seemed that every time he turned around, some other bomb shell was thrown onto him.

But this one was the worst.

'No, it can't be. . .. ' 

But the more Anti thought about it, the more sense it all made.

Everything made a lot more sense.

His sudden appearance. Jackie's disappearance. Whenever Blood-streak was there, Jackie wasn't. The tracker, breaking into his home, the journal. Telling him the owner of the fucking cat was his brother! THE CAT WAS HIS BROTHER!

Anti grit his teeth, clenching his jaw. 

Marvin glared at Jackie, "He's . . . .WHAT!? Are you fucking KIDDING me, Jackie!?"

Anti managed to stand, albeit a little bent over, still in pain. He looked. . ..  mortified.

"Y-you're . . . ..  no. . ..  Jac- . . . Blood-. . . Blood-streak? I don't. . . no"

Jackie blinked slowly and carefully turned around to face him, "Anti . . . .It's not what it seems. I promise. If you'll let me explain-"

"Explain!?" Chase shouted, making Jackie flinch subtly, "Anti was the one that's been puppetting you, hasn't he!? Why is he pretending he doesn't-"

"Because he's NOT pretending. . . . Anti has been telling the truth" Henrik stared at Marvin with brisk intent, "Isn't zhat right, Marvin?"

Marvin didn't have anything to say. He knew it was impossible lie directly to Henrik's face like that. He couldn't keep threading the lies. It was too much.

Chase lowered his gun and looked between them all, "Wh-what? But Marvin said. . . . . Marv. . .did you lie to us?"

Marvin tried to speak but stopped himself, unsure of what to really say, "I . . ." and sighed and nodded.

Jackie gave him a disappointed look, "I thought better of you, Marvin. I always have. And then you had to go and create this mess? Anti didn't deserve your wrath and you know it"

Marvin growled and stepped forward, making Anti take a step back, worried he'd attack. Anti wasn't about to admit it but he couldn't really fight the way he was right now.

Marvin looked between Jackie and Anti, "Why are you defending the man that's caused us nothing but pain ALL our lives?"

"Why did you lie about him controlling me?" Jackie countered, "So what, you didn't believe me that he didn't steal the glove so you decided to take matters in your own hands without knowing ANYTHING!? How fucking DARE you!"

"Why is he so special all of a sudden!?" Marvin shouted, waving his arms around, "You're defending him now like he HASN'T killed and tortured people!"

"There's more to the story than you know-"

"Why does that matter?! I've ALWAYS been there for you! We all have! Not him! And you go to HIS side! I didn't forget the other day when you said you didn't want to be the hero anymore! He's changed you and we BOTH know it!"