{Sleepyhead} A Free X Reader

For all you Free lovers out there..... Plus the request made a while ago now. I do apologise for the long wait for another one shot. I was busy and when I had free time I was doing other things like drawing and playing guitar and that stuff... Now iv got two weeks holiday I will probably. Note probably, update more
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N's pov for the whole story BTW)

Oooh great. Kristina Koroda you will pay. Guess what she did this time?! She partnered me up with Free, yeah THE FREE DE LA FUCKING HOYA, MY ALL TIME CRUSH, for the partner project. Now not only am I probably going to be doing it on my own, but whenever he does decide to show up, I will be totally awkward and stuttery like I always am.

"Y/n, are you even listening?" Free moaned as I spaced out again.

"O-oh n-no sorry Free, I was just, umm, thinking of a new strategy," I started. Just great, being awkward already Y/n. Way to keep your Cover, way to keep your cover.

"Good, in that case, while you think of a new startergy, I will sleep and you will show me when I wake up," Free stated whilst collapsing on the floor in front of the bey stadium. I knew this would happen sooner or later. Just great, I just have to make it worse by trying to make a new stratergy. Ooo, I know, I could tilt my launcher like Valt, but then tilt it a bit to the left. I tried it out, and hey, it actually seems like it worked. Until my bey wobbled, then burst due to one of the dents in the stadium floor. Just great.

"Doesn't sound like your strategy is going well." Free mumbled whilst peering up at the stadium, which held my burst bey. "Here, lemme help," Free said whilst standing up. "Go into position, then push your feet firm on the floor and tilt your launcher to the right."Free instruced whilst moving my hands. I blushed like a mad man, more like mad woman, and due to the fact that Free had just touched my hand, I failed my launch.

"Looks like you need a break, follow me," Free instructed again whilst dragging me across the floor and up the stairs to his room, not noticing that you were blushing harder now. Once you were in his room, he started...

"You don't usually act like this, spit it out, what's wrong."

"I-uuuuuuuuh...." I started

"OK if you won't start then I will, I. LIKE. YOU. IDIOT." Free stated as it or was obvious. Then, he smashed his lips against yours as both your lips collided in perfect sync.

"I love you idiot..."
"I love you too Sleepyhead,"

❤️💖