Four (M)

If Jeongguk would have known that Taehyung's dick is huge, he'd would have been more careful with his wishes or maybe not.

But first things first.

"Did you have to wear a belt?" The older laughs, struggling with opening it.

"I'm a well wrapped present, aren't I? Show me how much you want me, give your best, come on Hyung." Jeongguk mocks him playfully, can see how the other's expression changes. He seems to  like being challenged, no wonder, if you think how successful Taehyung is as a singer and actor, there isn't much he can't do. Well, except for opening a simple belt maybe.

After what feels like hours, the idol finally pulls it open. One would think that it has turned them off but no, they're still very much horny, almost can't hold themselves back to rip their clothes off of each other.

"You've brushed over my dick several time already, can you hurry up please?" Sassy Jeongguk is impatient, wants to be filled with something better and bigger than this stupid plug.

"You little brat, just wait until I fuck you, let's see if you're still so mouthy then." The smirk adoring Taehyung's face makes Jeongguk gulp. He knows that the older doesn't make empty promises, can feel it in his left nipple.

"What do we have here, so hard and wet already." Taehyung says while pulling the pants including underwear down. Jeongguk's cock springs up and lays proudly on his belly. "Cute."

"C-cute?" The younger gasps. "I'm big, there's nothing cute about my dick!"

"If you say so." The idol shrugs, plays with the precum, spreads it over the tip and down the length with his long fingers. "I wonder how you taste." Barely spoken, he bends down, licks the salty liquid off. "Not bad." With a hum, he continues until the glans disappears inside his mouth.

Jeongguk inhales sharply. It's been so long since he last had someone sucking him off. It feels good, so unbelievable good. "Shit Tae, stop or I'll come on the spot. I'm too horny and really need you inside me now."

"Wow, can't even appreciate a good blow job but as you wish sweetheart." Taehyung gets up, is watching him as Jeongguk undresses himself completely. He doesn't want to waste time so he does it as well.

Jeongguk's eyes become big at the sight of the older's length. "Holy shit, what are you? I should have known, based on your fingers."

Taehyung can't help but laugh. "Didn't you say you want them big? Now that your wish came true, you're not chickening out, right?"

"Tch, as if. Let's see if you can handle your own cock well. Show me what you're capable of. Make me at least come twice or I'll be really disappointed."

Oh boy, Taehyung is very competitive. Jeongguk really should watch his mouth. With a smooth move, he opens the younger's legs, discovering the pretty plug. "A red diamond, I like it. Goes well with your love for black." He pulls on it and then let it slide back in. Repeats it a few times, until Jeongguk is writhing below his hand. "Are you sure that's enough preparation for you? Do you like it painful?"

"Hell yes, if you don't get rid of this tiny thing and replace it with your dick, I'm doing it myself." Without giving Taehyung the chance to even act on it, he stands up, pushes the older down and hovers over him. "It's been almost a year since I last had sex." This said, he sits down. Jeongguk doesn't go slow, takes the huge cock like it's nothing, but the reality is another. He feels the stretch, the pain it brings. It's overwhelming, Jeongguk moans loud, wants to scream from pleasure and more specifically from pain.

"You're fucking crazy." Taehyung groans, Jeongguk's incredible tight. He doesn't know if he should laugh or be concerned but it's soon answered when Jeongguk begins to move in circles, finally stretching himself on his cock.