6~ (end)

3 years later

"A well known serial killer has escaped the prison. Please stay safe and lock your doors and advoid letting any strangers enter your house."

Irene was sitting in the couch lazily munching on a bag of chips she found lying in her kitchen counter.

Irene was guilty of what she had done and improved a lot since her encounter in prison for 3 years. She had her mother to help her through her illness and her mother was quite supportive of her.

She also kept contact with many people to help her cope with her problems.

It was raining heavily outside. She was alone in the house and her parents were out.

"Mom when will you return home" Irene voiced in the telephone while feeling a tint of uneasiness surround her as she felt a bit petrified of the serial killer who escaped.

She decided to watch Tv to feel better when suddenly she heard police sirens and footsteps approaching her from her porch.

She felt anxious and confused these kinds of things often scared her knowing that the murder was from her neighbourhood.

She glanced at the telephone placed on the small wooden furniture. Irene tried to call her mother but to no avail as she didn't pick up.

A repeatedly ringing of doorbell was heard

Irene tried her best to do everything she could but the door knocked open and her surroundings were no more visible as blackness consumed her and she collapsed unconscious

The news reporter announced:

"Famous murderer Bae Irene escapes prison."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Explaination:

Irene had devolped Schizophrenia during her encounter in prison.
she was the one behind all the murders.
Her mother and the other people she was in contact with didn't exist in reality, they were just the voices inside her head and her imagination.
She tried her best to not commit crimes but her bad side got in control of her and dominated.
She had no memories of her murders but innocent lives were lost so she was nevertheless gulity.
The telephone wire was broken all along so her attempts to call ppl always failed.
The footsteps belonged to a bunch of police officers who injected her so she wouldn't attack them and escape which explains her blackout.

~♡~

~ THE END ~

________________________________

Yooo pplll~ :))
Ssup????
Sorry for uploading late guys
👉👈 🙃
So this is the last chp of my story PSYCHO it was a great experience writing here
I love y'all and will try to come up with better stories.
Once again tysm to all the readers
(Don't forget to vote)
ADIOS BITCHACHOS 😆👌
💜💜