flashbacks

Hinata's POV:

It was 6am I had been up for about 5 minutes when my phone buzzed it was kageyama 'walk together? Text me back when you see this' oh okay 'sure!' we walked together most days but usually walking was more competitive than actually walking I got up and started getting ready

It was now round about 7:30am and the door bell rung how is he already here what time did he get up at I answered the door "jeez... You look really tired, did you get any sleep?" He yawned "not really" I was worried about him he was my best friend "why not!?" He looked at me "just thinking" I wonder how much sleep he actually got "we've got about half an hour before we need to start walking" he yawned "I'm going to sleep til then, wake me up when we need to leave"

I tried to wake up kageyama "no!" Oh my god what's with him "WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE" he yawned "fine, but we are not racing I'm too tired" I rolled my eyes "okay"

When we got to school kageyama walked into his class and I went to my class for some reason I just couldn't focus I kept getting distracted by... Kageyama? I just couldn't understand why then I had a flashback which was very clear it was the time we first met when he defended me in the bathrooms and then got mad at me "HINATA!" how long had I zoned out for "for the last time what's the answer" I jumped "what was the question" I seriously zoned out the entire class was in "you know what I'll ask someone else, I'll be calling your parents after class" everyone went silent "you can't..." The teacher looked really mad now "that's not your decision" I ran out the class crying and I heard yamaguchi yell "miss! His parents are dead" the teacher went silent "I-" I ran straight to the bathroom sat down in one of the stalls and burst  out in tears when I heard someone in the  next stall "hinata?" Was that kageyama I got up and said "kageyama..." I heard the stall door open so I got out the stall "why are you crying" kageyama asked me then yamaguchi burst in "are you okay I talk to the teacher she said she was sorry" now kageyama looked angry "WHAT DID THE TEACHER DO!" yamaguchi looked scaeed I just said nothing "yamaguchi can you please tell me what happened" yamaguchi looked more calm now "the teacher brought up his dead parents" kageyama grabbed my arm and said "we're doing to the principal" yamaguchi offered to come aswell so we let him come aswell to our surprise when we got there suga, Daichi and asahi were there suga went full on protective mama mode when she saw me "WHO HURT MY CHILD" then she saw pissed kageyama "did you hurt hinata" he looked socked "wha- no, I found him crying in the bathrooms" suga replied "then what happened" yamaguchi answered "the teacher brought up his dead parents up that's why we are here"

The six of us walked into the office "is something up everyone went silent "hinata you can leave if you want" suga said I said "no, I want to stay but I don't want to say what happened "yamaguchi care to tell the principal" yamaguchi looked up "we'd like to talk to you about one of your teachers" the principal looked confused "what happened" kageyama spoke up "miss. Carrie brought up hinatas dead parents" the principal said "I'll talk to miss. Carrie and I'll make sure all the teachers have been told not to mention them, hinata you and your friends can go home I'm only letting them go if they go to your house because I don't want you to be alone today" I looked at them "sleepover, the rest of the team can come after school" they all nodded

Comment dares that you want you can comment more than one