7 minutes in heaven

Hinata's POV:

We were in the living room I was lying on kageyama's shoulders when nishenoya went "oh my god" I looked up in shock "are kageyama and hinata dating?!" Me and kageyama looked at each other both remembering we forgot to tell them "oh my god we forgot to tell you" everyone from earlier burst out in laughter "wait you guys knew" I looked at kageyama "don't worry I'll explain, okay so basically we told them as soon as it happened because they were here" they all just nodded

"Okay let's start" everyone looked scared I went before anyone else could "Yamaguchi and tsukkishima go in the wardrobe" everyone looked at me and they both have me a really pleased but pissed off look we all got up and walked to the wardrobe which I locked "why did you lock it?" Suga asked I just smiled evily "because I wanted to" everyone looked at me

I unlocked the door and they walked into the room we all went and sat down "okay one of you guys choose who goes next" tsukki smirked "kageyama... Hinata you ready" we both got up and walked to the cupboard "tsukki what was the point in that" tsukki smirked "they done us a favour so we're doing them a favour" suga gave us death stares then locked the wardrobe "well we're in here now what do you wanna-" before I could even finish my sentence kageyama pushed me against the wall "do you want to kiss we don't have to if you don't want to" I smirked "I do want to" I stood there and he kissed me gently I kissed back him back him starting to kiss harder so I kissed even harder making it competitive until nishinoya said "do you guys know the definition of breathe" kageyama pulled back and turned around "when did you guys get there" they all started laughing "about 10 minutes" I looked at them "the fuck" why didn't they stop us "that's a little wierd" kageyama said "well we said time was up and you guys didn't even notice" oh my god "I- what" me and kageyama were both blushing

Natsu walked down the stairs "can you guys be quiet I'm trying to do my homework" I looked up at the girl who I had completely forgotten about "natsu, we're going to order dinner is there anything you want?" Nishenoya looked confused wait... "Hinata shouldn't you ask you're parents first" I looked at the ground "I-" kageyama grabbed nishenoya  and Tanaka and pulled them out the room "I should have told him it's not his fault..." I heard kageyama yell "NISHENOYA YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" then I heard Tanaka say "what did he do!"  Then kageyama said "I'm sorry about yelling but please don't mention hinata's parents" nishenoya laughed "nice joke but why would I do that" I went through the room to kageyama who stepped Infront off me "kageyama he didn't know it's not his fault" nishenoya and Tanaka looked confused "tell us what..." Kageyama looked at me and I nodded "his parents are dead" Nishenoya looked at me "shoyo I-..." I shook my head "you didn't know"

Natsu was crying saying over and over "I want mummy" I screamed "Natsu! MUMMY ISN'T COMING BACK SHE'S BEEN GONE FOR YEARS!" I started crying "natsu I'm sorry" I cried even harder kageyama hugging me "no big brother..." I looked at natsu "what do you mean" I looked at her confused "mummy's upstairs" I looked at kageyama scared and got up picked natsu up and ran outside "someone call the police" I looked at natsu "that wasn't mummy you were talking to" I heard suga say "I need the police to 24 lavender rose street" he looked scared "there's a stranger in the house come as soon as quick as possible"

The police arrived and checked the house and came out with a small woman who then said "I'm sorry... I needed shelter" I hadn't realised I was shaking until kageyama said "it's okay she's gone now" I cuddled him not wanting to let go suga was in the background calming natsu down we were just about to go back in when one of the police men came and said "hinata, when did someone last come and check on you" I thought for a second "three days ago" he smiled "okay" and walked off we all went back in the house "well tonight has been erm... I don't even know how to explain it" I was still shaking "oh my god guys..." Everyone looked at me "we never told coach training was off also don't we have a training match tommorow against... Seijo" everyone looked at me "I'll tell coach everything and tell him to pick us up at your house" suga said "okay thanks suga" I looked at the ground "I just realized we were going to order dinner but we never did" everyone started laughing "what does everyone want" I asked natsu first "natsu?" She looked up "what are we getting?" I hadn't thought about that everyone said "pizza" natsu said "can I get a cheese pizza" yamaguchi, tsukkishima and kageyama said "me aswell" well I'm getting peperonni who else is" everyone else said "I am" okay "so basically 4 cheese and 9 peperonni" everyone nodded I got my phone and suga said "no, I already said I'm paying for it" before I could disagree the phone was ringing "hi, can I get 4 cheese pizzas and 9 peperonni" he then put the phone down "the pizza will be here in an hour" he said "hinata? Do you have milk" I looked at kageyama who for some reason loved milk "yes" he walked to the kitchen and came back with a large cup of milk "why" he looked at me "why not" I couldn't even argue with that "please don't spill it" kageyama turned around "okay, babe" natsu looked at me and said "wait?" I looked at suga as in help me please "there dating natsu" natsu turned around "I figured that out" I looked at natsu "Don't be rude or your going to bed!" She looked down "now apologize" she looked at suga "I'm sorry" suga looked like he was about to cry "natsu you made me upset..." Suga started crying and Daichi hugged him natsu hugging him aswell "it's okay natsu I just didn't expect it" kageyama could tell I was pissed off now "hey! Hinata, she apologized "I'm not angry at her, I'm angry at myself" he looked at me "why?" I looked at the ground crying "what do you mean, why! I should have raised her better" now everyone was looking at me kageyama hugging me stroking my hair "hinata please don't say that..." Kageyama said really worried "I- natsu why were you mean to suga" she looked at me "I didn't mean to be mean I just wanted to be cool to you guys" we all started laughing "do we look like cool guys to you" she looked around us "no..." Was that a compliment or an insult? Guess I'll never know "hinata?" Kageyama said "yes" he looked at me worried "you look really upset is something bothering you" i looked at him "other than a nightmare day yes..." He looked confused "I'm worried about you and tommorow" he looked at me "why...?" I looked at him like you joking "you get so worked up about oikawa" he looked at me "you noticed?" We all laughed "it's hard not to" I looked up "I have a volleyball net outside we could practice with"

As we were walking outside to the net my phone started ringing "who is it?" Everyone asked I checked it "did you actually call coach ukai suga?" Suga looked at me "I forgot" I picked up the phone "WHERE ARE YOU!" Kageyama grabbed the phone "the entire teams at hinata's house" it went silent "why?" Kageyama explained everything then coach ukai said "is it okay if I come down with tadeka, kiyoko and yachi to go over the plans for Tomorrow" we all nodded at kageyama "yeh sure" kageyama went to hang up and said "wait... Why did you answer hinata's phone" kageyama went silent and then yamaguchi said "there dating" me and kageyama both looked at him "YAMAGUCHI" coach ukai laughed "I'll be at the house soon" and then hung up "I forgot about making plans" we all laughed "we all did to be honest"