sleepover

Hinata's POV:

We were at my house when suga said "I'll text the others if you want tell them training isn't on today and to come to your house" I'm so thankful for theese guys "thanks suga, thank you all of you" they all blushed "it's no problem you don't have to make a big deal about it" I looked at the ground "no one's been here for me since the accident happened" they all looked shocked "i-im sorry" wait a damn minute did kageyama just apologize I smiled "your smiling kageyama you should do it more often it's really nice" kageyama blushed then yamaguchi pulled me aside "hey... Please don't ruin the team's quick and you guys bond because the team will fail without it" I looked at him confused "what do you mean" yamaguchi smirked "your oblivious to your own feelings" I realized what he was saying and I couldn't bring myself to disagree "I didn't even notice" I started laughing so did yamaguchi "please don't tell him... I don't want to chance it especially since it could end up effecting all of you guys badly..." He looked at me "you'd really keep your feelings to yourself because your worried about us... You know it's okay to be a little selfish sometimes" I said "let's go back"

Back in the group Daichi said "do you guys want to play truth or dare" I got really excited "of course" I said "why not" kageyama said "okay" suga said "everyone else is so I will" asahi said "okay" but yamaguchi smirked "Kageyama!" He looked up almost frightened "truth or dare" oh no yamaguchi please don't do that "dare" oh thank god "do seven minutes in heaven with hinata" oh okay that's not to bad "okay" we both walked into the big wardrobe and we both heard the door I moved to the very back of The wardrobe trying to get as far away as I could from him when he sat down next to me "you know just because the games about kissing and sfuff doesn't mean we can't just talk" he smiled "what I don't understand is why you seem so distant" I blushed he saw me blushing and teased "so you like me" he was smirking "i- I'm sorry" he looked at me confused "why are you apologizing dumbass I like you too" I smiled and kinda latched myself to him cuddling his arm he smiled "guys your times up" We both got up "don't go out yet..." Kageyama said was he gonna "hinata will you be my boyfriend" I smiled "of course" we both walked out the wardrobe

When we got out of the wardrobe the four of them looked at us and I eyed yamaguchi and mouthed 'thanks' he just smiled and said out loud "don't thank me hinata it was clearly needing to be pushed" everyone looked at me "what does he mean" I laughed "he means me and kageyama needed pushed together because I refused to admit my feelings because I didn't want to ruin the quick and let the team down and I thought admitting my feelings was selfish" kageyama smirked "dumbass" and put his hand in my hair and messed it up "you need to be selfish sometimes" suga said I smirked "well I'm greatful I was selfish now" I moved a little close to kageyama and everyone smiled "about time" daichi said "he wasn't going to he was going to sit in the back of the wardrobe and avoid me" everyone looked at me "I don't even know what to say" asahi said "oh guys by the way kageyama wants to tell you something" he looked at me "no, me and hinata have something to tell you" kageyama! "Can you tell them I'm scared" I whispered because I didn't want them to hear "okay" he whispered "me and hinata are dating and hinata was to scared to say because he doesn't think you guys are gay for each other" everyone laughed nervously knowing that what kageyama had said was true "SHIT!" Everyone looked at me "Natsu... She doesn't know that I'm home we usually walk home together after training and she goes to after school club" suga and Daichi looked confused "who's natsu" kageyama looked surprised "they don't know you have a little sister" I laughed "I thought they knew to be honest" kageyama smiled "I'll call the school" I smiled "thanks" oh yeah "what do you guys want me to make for dinner" suga shaked his head "nope, we're going out for dinner and I'm paying" wait what day was today "guys what day is it" I looked at kageyama "it's wedensday why" oh no "I have work today" kageyama smirked because he knew where I worked "DON'T BOTHER" I swear to god if he shows up "oh no I'm definitely going to bother" I blushed "that's not fair I trusted you with the secret" suga laughed "it can't be that bad it's not like you work in a maid and butler Caffe" I looked at the ground "oh my god you do" yamaguchi laughed "wait kageyama how did you find out" kageyama said "I was passing it and I wanted to see what it was like and to my surprise hinata was there" suga smirked "why are you all so shocked I've known since he started" oh okay then "you only know because you work there aswell actually suga you have your shift tonight aswell also you said what you said on purpose" I laughed "suga what time is it" he pulled out his phone "it's 14:30" oh "we should start walking to natsus school now" everyone just said "okay"

If you read this I just want to thank you for coming this far