Chapter 1

I woke up at 6:00 and then did some vocal exercises to keep my voice in tune until 6:30 and then I get dressed in a blue polka dot dress with a yellow cardigan to go over it. I then put my hair into a low ponytail.

Afterwards I walk into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I look over at my calendar to see what day it was and I realize that I haven't had my period in over month!

I start to panick, I walk over to my bedside table and I grab my phone to text Kurt and Santana, Kurt's my bestfriend and Santana well she's been really nice to me lately.

Rachel🌟 added Kurt and Santana.

Rachel🌟: Guys?

Kurt: Yes?

Santana: Yes Berry?

Rachel🌟: I think I'm pregnant.

Santana: Who's the dad?

Kurt: Finn?

Rachel🌟: Yes,Finn is The Dad! Who else would it be?!

Santana: Well are sure you're pregnant.

Rachel🌟: No I haven't taken a test yet.

Kurt: Ok, We'll be right over.

Santana: But were gonna take a quick stop.

Rachel🌟: But what about school?

Santana: We'll skip, just for today.

Rachel🌟: But- Okay.

I start to pace my room waiting for them to arrive, A little while later there's a knock on my bedroom door.

Wow that was fast I think to myself.

"Hunny, Its your dad. Aren't you supposed to be at school?" My Dad, Leroy asks.

My voice starts trembling while I try to say "Um, I-I'm not really feeling good."

"Ok well, Your Dad and I are gonna go to work, will you be fine by yourself?" My Dad asks in a sympathetic way.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Love you."
"Love you too."

A little while after my dad's leave I hear a ring at the door bell and I yell "Come In." Hoping they hear me then I hear Kurt open the door and yell" WERE ARE YOU!".

"Geez, could you be any louder" I hear Santana reply to Kurt. "IN MY ROOM!" I yell maybe a little louder than I should. My door opens and I see them stare at me while I sit on my canopy bed, crying. Santana sits on my right side and Kurt sits on my left and They both try to comfort me by hugging me and rubbing my back.

"Have you talked to Finn yet?" Kurt asks. "No. I haven't told anyone about it except for you two, not even my parents." I explain trying to sound normal but it comes out raspy.

"Well, Santana and I stopped at a drugstore and got you a pregnancy test. You should take it, so you'll know for sure." Kurt explains.

"Okay, I will." Santana hands me the test, I stare at and then I get up and walk into my bathroom.

I lock the door behind me . I take a deep breath and open the box. I sit down on the toilet and pee on the test.

After I walk out and I leave the test upside down in the bathroom.

Kurt puts a timer on his phone for 15 minutes.

15 minutes later, the alarm goes off. And I go in the bathroom and grab the test, I then walk over to my bed and sit down again between Kurt and Santana. "Do it. Turn it over." Santana says. "No, I'm scared you guys do it." I reply.

Then my phone starts ringing.
"Its Finn." Kurt says while handing the ringing phone to me. I grab my phone and answer it.

I put it on speaker so everyone can hear.

Phone Call

Rachel: Hello.

Finn: Hey. How come your not at school?

Rachel: I just didn't feel good today.

Finn: Do you want me to come over after school.

Rachel: No, that's ok. I'll just see you tomorrow.

Finn: Ok, well I love you.

Rachel hangs up

"Ok, Let's look at it now." I say with fear and hesitation I'm my voice. I try not not to cry while I turn it over.

"Oh. My. Gosh"

Rachel your...