Chapter 2

"Rachel your." Santana started.

"I'm Pregnant."I interrupt.

"Your gonna be a mom?!" Kurt exclaimed.

I start to sob and I fall to the ground. Santana rushes to my side, so does Kurt. "Oh- My God, This c-cant be happening, I can't do this." I hold my face trying to cover up the fact that I was now crying. " Would you like Santana and I to stay the night with you? " Kurt asks while rubbing my back. "No, I need to talk to my dad's and figure out what I'm gonna say to Finn." I say while wiping my tears off my face. Kurt and Santana stand up. "I love you Rachel Berry." Kurt says while kissing my forehead. " I love you too. "

After Santana and Kurt leave, I fall asleep.

It's 6:00, when I wake up to my alarm clock going off, I roll out of bed and I get dressed but I don't feel like doing my vocal warm ups or yoga so I go down stairs to get breakfast and my dad's aren't home.

It's 7:15 when there's a knock on the front door, I open it up and it's Finn. , "Hey." Finn says while looking down at me . "Hi, I need to talk to you." I say trying to hold back tears. I grab his hand and sit him on the couch next to me. " Finn, I-Im Pregnant. " He looks shocked, Finn doesn't say anything for about 10 minutes. But then I decide to break the silence "Finn.. Are you okay?" I ask, still holding on to his hands but now tighter. " Yeah, Yeah I just don't know how were gonna do this I mean we both don't have jobs and New yo-. " I then interrupt Finn "New York will always be there, I'll have my chance someday but all I need to worry about is this baby." Finn then pulls me in and kisses me slowly. "I love you." Finn whispers, our faces still being close. " I love you. "I reply.