When You Meet

Dean:
You were sitting in a bar drinking . As you continued to drink, a hot guy with dirty blonde hair walks over and sits beside you. You look at the guy and look at him confused.

"Can I help you?" You ask staring at the dirty blonde guy.

The guy just smirked.

"Are you Pie? Cause I want a piece of you." The guy says making you turn away in disgust.

"Don't ever say that again, you disgusting pig!" You say as you take a sip of your drink again.

The guy looked at you in shock. Usually his antics worked especially when he was trying to hook-up with women. So how could you just dis him like that; which had shocked him a lot. No one has ever rejected him before. He found it intriguing. The guy started to laugh making you shocked and confused.

"What's so funny?" You say as you turn to look at him.

"Nothing! Just you are the first one to reject me." He says between his laughing.

"Who are you? And are you mad?" You say very confused.

"Dean Winchester and I am not mad." He says.

"(Y/N) (L/N). And I swear you are completely bonkers. Now if you don't mind, I would like to be alone." You say as you begin to pay for your drinks and then begin to stand up.

Dean looked at you and frowned as he watched you walking away. You fled the scene not wanting to deal with what happened that night.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam:

You were at the library trying to find research for your next big trip for your photography students on your laptop and some books from the library. You were thinking about going to Scotland or to Korea or to Australia. You were still deciding on which would be better. You couldn't decide. You kept doing more research until someone sat in the seat in front of you. You look at them super confused. No one ever sits at your table because everyone thinks you're strange. You look at him as he just begins to type on his laptop. He continued to type until he noticed you staring at him. He looks at you confused. You have never seen a guy with long shaggy brown hair.

"Can I help you?" He asks.

"No. Sorry for staring. It's just not a lot of people would sit at this table." You say giving a warm smile.

The guy nodded.

"Why?" He asks curiously.

"Because people usually think I am weird and crazy. That's why. Anyways I'm (Y/N)  (L/N). You must be new in town." You say still smiling.

"Sam Winchester," He said smiling back. "And yes I am new in town but only for a case."

"Oh so your an FBI agent? I'm sorry but you don't look like one. You look like you could be something else but I'm not sure what yet." You say shrugging.

The guy laughed causing your smile to falter. You look at him confused and he stopped laughing.

"You could say I'm an FBI agent. Anyways I must go. Hope to see you around (Y/N)." He says causing you to smile again.

"Bye and yeah hope to see you soon Sam." You say still smiling like an idiot.

You watch him pack up everything and then leave making your smile grow wider thinking that you may have met a friend.