When You See Them Again

Dean:

You were on a hunt trying to figure out what you should do next. You were having trouble finding out this case, so you just went to the bar and began to drink a beer. You sat there drinking your beer and reading over the case. You sighed and decided to order another beer. The bartender brought you your beer and you thanked him. You then continued to look over the case. As you continued to look over the case, someone sat in front of you. You look up and see Dean. You narrow your eyes at him and frown.

"What do you want Dean!?" You spat out at him.

"Hey beautiful." Dean winks at you.

"Dean go away." You say trying to go back to the case.

"Dean, what are you doing?" A guy with long shaggy brown hair asks as he walks over to you two.

The guy looked down at what you were looking at and realized you were working the same case they were.

"By any chance are you a hunter?" The guy asked looking at you.

Dean looked at you too with a shocked face. You sigh.

"Maybe... What's it to you?" You ask curious.

"Cause we're hunters too. I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean." The guy that was named Sam said.

"I know your brother Sam. He hit on me two weeks ago three towns over. And yes I am a hunter." You say smiling at Sam.

Sam smiled back.

"You're a hunter? Wow." You say as you then turn to Dean. "Who would've guessed. Doing credit card scams I guess."

Dean smirked at you making you and Sam roll your guys eyes. You then look at Sam.

"Want to help me out with this case, you two?" You ask.

"Sure." Sam said.

Dean just smiled and then the three of you began to try to figure out the case.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sam:

You were rushing to your appointment at the Bank to get a loan for your schools behalf. But as you were rushing towards the bank, someone grabbed you and began to drag you into the dark shaded ally way. You try to fight off the person but it was no good. They pushed you up to the wall and was now trying to take off your clothes. You kept trying to stop the person but it was no use still. You were now afraid that you will be loosing your virginity to some random creep. You tried and tried to fight back but the guy kept his hold on you until you heard some shout.

"HEY!" Someone shouts that was running towards you both.