Vol16.

After seeing it was positive I dropped not only the test to the floor but I collapsed.

I sat there sobbing on the toilet as I looked down at it, after hearing the loud noises coming from the room both Taya and Amara came to see what happened. Taya rushed to pick me up and sit me on the toilet lid while Amara picked up the test covering her mouth, "What does it say?" She asked looking at her, she showed her the test and their expressions now matched. She looked back at me moving my hair out of the way from my face, "Its only one test Brandi, tests lie all the time." I shook my head to that, "It all adds up now...I know its true."

She shook hers back grabbing the second one on the counter showing me, "Take this one and if it comes back positive we'll figure this out together all three of us." Amara nodded and I took it from her waiting for the both of them to leave before I used it.

I came to the living room to sit with them as we waited, my leg tapping constantly and I couldn't focus. When it was time to check I refused to go check it myself, Amara was the one to go check and tell us the result but I already knew what it would be. She came back and she didn't look happy at all, "What was it this time?" Taya asked and she simply shook her head, "Not good." She came to sit by me rubbing my back to comfort me. "I just cant believe me out of all people, I'm a good person I don't deserve this. I should have just stayed with Kentrell the rest of the tour, even a little bit longer."
"This isn't your fault, you didn't give consent it's his fault."

"I didn't deny him either."

"If you didn't want to its not your fault, Kentrell can't be mad at you he can only be mad at him."

"Shit—" My eyes widened as I looked at her, "What's wrong?" "I didn't even think about that! He's flying out just to come see me, I feel so bad." I said holding my face in my hands, "Well...Just dont tell him yet, we have time to work something out." "Don't tell him I'm pregnant? What if I get morning sickness by the time he's here?"

"Look, its okay Brandi." Amara said, "You can just get an abortion."

"Well everyone doesn't let you get an abortion so early...Maybe we can call a few places and try to get you a doctors appointment."

I took a deep breath nodding. So we spent the rest of the day calling as many numbers in Cali as we could, every place denying us of two weeks or an appointment too far away for us. We'd given up on abortion for now, now we had to think ahead, "The smartest thing to do now is fake it til you make it, if you arent showing any symptoms now you wont be in a week. Just act normal and he wont suspect a thing til' he's gone and by then we can try calling the doctors again." Amara said, me and Taya both simply agreed miserably.

. . .

Kentrell❤️
Ima be there in about an hour

B
okay!

Kentrell❤️
Whats that you say you wanna talk about again?

B
Its fine, dont worry about it.

I hoped it would all go well, I took a shower shaving and exfoliating all that good stuff. I even got my hair and nails done before seeing him, I could tell the girls got excited but it didn't bother me knowing they didn't have ill intentions. They were more so excited for me helping fix me up before he got here, and finally we all turned to the knock on the door. I grabbed my purse smiling to the girls before walking to get it, they smiled back but they definetly had their eyes on what would come through. I opened it instantly hugging him, he hugged back at me with bags from Chanel, Coach, and Pink in his hand. "Washam," He said knowing what he was doing. "Hey— is this for me?" I asked smiling, he nodded leaning past me to set them down. "You keep buying me stuff when you dont have to, thankyou Kentrell." I said smiling as I got on my tiptoes to kiss his cheek.