My Uncle and Me: The Relationship

(Few years passed by. And a little girl name Balloon was the silliest person and everyone loved her. Her uncle Ronald was always protective around her. But one day Balloon was bored and didn't know what to do. As she asked her uncle to play outside.)

Balloon: Um... Uncle Ronald can I play outside of a moment.

Ronald: Sure... Just be careful of-

Balloon: Yeah, Yeah I know, Roads, snakes, strangers. I got you

Ronald: Just come back for 2 hours.. alright?

Balloon: Yes Uncle Ronald.

(As Balloon left her house, she brings a book alongside her as she was quietly reading on a bench. But there's a problem...)

[Meanwhile]

Sarah: Ugh... I'm bored, what do you want to do Sabrina...

Sabrina: Wait there a nerd over there on the bench. Let's go "see" her.

(As Sabrina and Sarah walked towards Balloon and made a bad decision on bullying her.)

Sarah: Hey you.

Balloon: Oh...Uh, hi there.

Sabrina: what's your name?

Balloon: My name is Balloon-

(Sarah and Sabrina laugh it was a ridiculous name they ever heard.)

Sabrina: Balloon? What a stupid name. Why did your parents name you?

Balloon: I don't have parents I only have my Uncle.

Sarah: What's your uncle's name?

Balloon: R-Ronald McDonald-

(Sarah and Sabrina laugh even more as it was a bad lie.)

Sabrina: Ronald McDonald. The real Ronald McDonald? Ronald doesn't have any nieces. Are you trying to make us laugh?!

Balloon: No I'm not trying to make you laugh. I'm serious.

Sarah: Well since you made us laugh... Why don't you meet us on the slide?

Balloon: Okay...

(Balloon Meet them on the slide and this her biggest mistake in her life..)

Balloon: Uh Guys-

(Sarah pushes Balloon to the ground and Sabrina pulled her soft hair. And the two of them punch and kick her. As one of the kids called Mayor Mccheese for help. Mayor Mccheese was always loyal to Balloon and never let anything happen to her.)

Balloon:[tearing up] Why are you doing this!

Mayor Mccheese: WHAT'S THE MEANING OF  THIS!

(Ronald heard Mayor Mccheese yelling, Ronald rushes out the door and sees Balloon laying down on the floor with bruises. Ronald tells The Mayor of the situation.)

Ronald: Mayor? What's going on?!

Mayor: Those two girls are bullying your niece!

Ronald: WHAT!

Sabrina: N-No it wasn't us, she pushed herself. Honest...

Balloon: Then why did you pulled my hair?

Sabrina: It was an accident ok! tell Mat and Cody... they saw the situation...

Cody: Their lying

Mat: Yeah they're bullying her.

Mayor: Is that so...

Ronald: I'm very disappointed about you two. You need to apologize to my niece.

Sabrina: [whispered to balloon's ear] your dead...clown girl.

(As Sarah and Sabrina walked away. Ronald picks up balloon as he stumbled across the sidewalks and to his house. And tell her something.)

Ronald:[sighs] Balloon, are you okay?! What happen!

Balloon: Nothing really... It's not a big deal anyway...

Ronald: What! Not a big deal!? Balloon it was a big deal, look at you. Your hurt and you're telling me it not a big deal...

Balloon: At least I wasn't dead...

Ronald: EXCUSE ME?!

Balloon: Listen Uncle Ronald It's my fault I was hanging out with those two girls. Okay.

Ronald: Balloon, don't blame yourself. You didn't know and you left of it that's all.

Balloon: [sighs]

Ronald: Look, I know what you mean, But if you don't say anything and you're letting happen... It's going to make it worse. Understood?

Balloon: Understood.

Ronald: I love you Balloon. You know that.

Balloon: I know. I love you too...