My Uncle And Me: Starting The Paper Work

Ronald: Balloon, are you going to be okay?

Balloon: [Breathe in and out] yeah I'll be okay.

Birdie:[Running up to Balloon] Balloon Thanks goodness you're okay!

Balloon: Hey, Birdie.

Birdie: Why did you run like that. And why did you punched Sabrina?

Ronald: It's a long story. Well talk about it at home.

(A few days pass by and Balloon feels unamused after the mayor's death. As Ronald and his friends try to cheer her up. But nothing they had worked. And sundae tries to confront Balloon, but she doesn't want anything from them and just be alone about what had happened to the funeral)

Birdie: I don't think our plan is working. We have to give her some space.

Ronald: Alright.

Hamburglar: So what are we supposed to do?

Ronald: I don't know. She's wants to leave this place and find her purpose?

Sundae: Which is?...

Ronald: Her purpose of who she is.... Wait. That School she wanted- Maybe that's her purpose!

Birdie: Then Let's go! She need to be happy with her family!

Ronald: But that's the problem, She have to leave her family and moving away to study magic. But if she wants to go... Then that's her place.

Sundae: I'll stay here in case she comes out of her room.

( As Ronald and his friends went to Balloon's dream school. Sundae waits quietly until Balloon when to check up on her uncle.)

Sundae: Balloon? Are you feeling okay?

Balloon: I'm fine Sundae, Where's uncle Ronald?

Sundae: Oh they went to the city hall for work you know.

Balloon: Oh. Well. Are they questioning that I'm feeling unamused yesterday?

Sundae: Yeah, everyone is worried about you. You weren't smiling as usual.

Balloon: I'm just mourning the loss, there's nothing else wrong with me...

Sundae: Do you want to go outside and gets some fresh air?

Balloon: Sure.

[Meanwhile]

Ronald: Are you sure we're in the right school, Birdie?

Birdie: Do you think I'm wrong?

Ronald: [...] Nevermind. We just need to find the owner of the school.

Birdie: So many pictures of Beth.

Ronald: That must be her kingdom.

Birdie: I wish I could live a beautiful castle like Beth's and be a queen.

Ronald: Remember Birdie, Beth is not a queen. She's a princess. She isn't married. Well, if she was married then, She'll tell me earlier and I have to move on with my life.

Hamburglar: Would you think that Beth do such a thing and told you a lie?

Ronald: No, She's very passionate and that's her privacy.

Hamburglar: Sounds to me that She doesn't like you anymore.

Ronald: Hamburglar! I-[Breathe in & out] I don't like your words that you're speaking to me with...Come on. Let's go.

Birdie: You better watch your mouth. Burger boy.

Hamburglar: Bird brain...

[Meanwhile]

Beth: [humming] [Looks at the window is see Ronald] SHOOT! What do I Do? [3x]. I know, I need to be disguised.

( So Beth got an idea for the disguised to be a man and pretended to be the owner. After the idea, Ronald and his friends find the fake owner and greet themselves)

Prince Christian [aka Beth] : Hello fellow outsiders, welcome to Heaven's Magic 101, I'm Prince Christian and I'm the owner of this school.

Ronald: Hello your majesty. I would like to apply my niece to this school.

Prince Christian: Of course right this way to my office.

Hamburglar: Wow this place is Huge!

Prince Christian: Yes, it's quite big but it's a school.

Birdie: Who are these people in the pictures?

Prince Christian: Well those people are the symbols of goddesses And the leader is Princess Beth. She is well known as the god of peace and she's the most wonderful person I ever meet, Her hair is the most softest as a dove, and her lips is bright as the sunlight, and-

Ronald: [ahem] The paper work

Prince Christain:Oh right...[clearing his throat] anyways come right in.

Ronald: How did you know about Beth?

Prince Christian: She's a Cousin of mine. We were friends back then and She randomly...disappeared. When I found out that she ran away. I was sad for her. Years Went by and she had a special man friend.

Ronald: Who's the man?

Prince Christian: Washington. George Washington. They fought together and grew closer than ever. But she left that place and came to this realm and she made her first kingdom.

Ronald:[....] I don't know what to say.

Prince Christian: I understand that you need sometime to think. In the meantime, let's fill out the paperwork.

[Meanwhile]

Sundae: Sooo... Why were you unamused for days?

Balloon: Actually to be honest I've been thinking about that girl that Ronald mentioned from his stories. And I can't stop thinking about her.

Sundae: Ok... But it doesn't explain why you didn't come out to your room.

Balloon: Well that would be my second thought but i'll tell you. My other thought is why did the lie detector explode and how? Is it something that triggers my mind or someone did something to explode it.

Sundae: I thought so too.... But we'll never know.

Balloon: I wonder why Ronald hasn't returned home yet?

[Meanwhile]

Prince Christian: Congratulations your niece is coming to school.

Ronald: Thank you so much. She's going to change her life when she gets home after school.

Prince Christain: Oh...Well... I don't think that won't be necessary.

Ronald: What do you mean?

Prince Christian: Well she would be the only Outsider student at school and be able to stay in my Castle.

Ronald: You're saying that you won't be able to see her anymore?!

Prince Christian: Don't worry... She would be able to go home when she's 6,700 years old.