Mystery Girl

Mystery girl

 I looked at the new girl, and I, Revecca Golonwittez, am not a judgmental person, so seeing her with my beau, Edward Jones, was not offensive in the least.

As I walked up to her I read the thoughts of the people around me, and yes, I am a mind reader. But however I was curious about her, so being friendly, I walked up to her and smiled, saying my name. She frowned and I read the emotions on her face as well as the intimate most thoughts in her head.

They were disturbing, she was thinking about murder. Its not like I haven’t been around people who think about this stuff but her thoughts were really disturbing, thought of the right way to kill and not get caught, about were to bury the body, and exactly who to kill.

Then I stated the best excuse I could and pulled my boyfriend and  I away. I couldn’t speak. The girl I thought I was nice, isn’t. Thalinna Jones is a murderer.

I drove Edward to my house, I planned to tell him about the thoughts of Thaliana, when we came to my house.

I felt something that would change my life forever, an empty mind, the mind  of my mother. That meant she was dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me if you like it? i plan to write more, give me some ideas.;)