hapter 2: too late

chapter 2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled the car in to the driveway, threw open the car door,  and  ran screaming into the house, where I found my mother, lying on the floor, dead, with a knife in the spot that gives her life, her heart.

I felt pain in my head calling for the relief, I ignored it and put my hand on her head, searching for her last thoughts and memories, they were blurred marred and  messed wit, i pushed that to the back of my mind. i saw a girl with long hair and and and weell it was................was! thalinna, thalinna killed my mom the last person i had on earth. i  felt myself being pulled from the bloody scene were my mother lay. i distincly heard bloody screaming, and i went numb, those screams were min they sound like defensless little girls. i was pulled into the lap of wesley. i sobbed intill iwas unconsiouse.someones thoughts traumatised me as i fell un willingly into a dark abyss' im gonna get you, i will and youll end up like your bitch mom. i look forward to killing your ass, but such a waste in the body , such a beautifulbody. good-bye for now.' and i was swallowed in black smuthering velvet.......................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like it, love it? comment plz. i will love postin the next one.