•10 Seconds (G Herbo)•

Y/N POV

I Got A Text Message From One Of My Coworkers Saying One Of Our Coworkers And MY Man Checking Out A Hotel In Miami.

He Was Suppose To Be Out There For These Couple Of Shows He Had But Apparently He Out There With This Hoe Also.

I Called My Coworker And She Answered On The 3rd Ring.

Ashley: Hello.

Me: Hey, You Sure It's Herb?

Ashley: Yes, My Cousin Is One Of The Desk Clerk And She Checked Them Out..She Sent Me Videos Of Them Coming And Leaving Together And Some Footage From Surveillance Camera Want Me To Send Them?

Me: Girl Please Send Them, And I Won't Be Coming Into Work Probably For The Next Few Days.

Ashley: Trust Me I Understand, Do What You Gotta Do..I'll Cover Your Shift.

Me: Thank You So Much.

Ashley: No Problem.

I Ended The Call And Opened The Message And Looked At The Pictures And Videos She Sent

The Rest Of My Ride Home I Had Millions Of Thoughts Of Killing This Man Running Through My Head.

My Thoughts Were Interrupted By My Bestfriend Calling Me.

Paige: Chile, I'm Already Dressed. Why The Fuck Is You Doing 100 In A Fucking 80???

Me: Herbo Just Checked In A Hotel With This Hoe From Work.

Paige: He Come Back Tonight Right?

Me: Yeah

Paige: Ight, I'll Be There In 15.

We Ended The Call.
••••

When I Pulled Into The Yard I Turned The Car Off And Grabbed My Keys And Phone And Walked Up To The House Door Unlocking It And Going Straight Upstairs.

I Grabbed A Couple Boxes Out The Guest Room We Had And Put Them On The Bed. I Took His Duffle Bags From Under The Bed And Packed All His Stuff Out The Bathroom, Nightstand Drawer And Off The Dresser. I Walked To Our Closet And Started Taking His Clothes Out I Took Them Off The Hanger And Folded Them One By One.

"Bitch You Packing His Shit Neatly, So I Know You Done Foreal This Time" Paige Said Walking In.

"I Definitely Am" I Said As I Countined To Fold.

"So I'm Guessing Mama Already Know Cause Ya Cousins Going Fool." She Said Joining Me.

"Yeah, I Told Her Not To Call Em But You Know How She Is."

"Right."
•••••••••••••••

It's Going On 10:30 And Me And Paige Just Finish Packing All His Shit.

"Girl All We Need Is A Blunt And Drink" I Said Sitting On The Couch.

"I Was Waiting On You To Say That, I Got Some In The Car."

"Well Go Get It" I Said.

She Got Up And Walked Out The Door.

She Cane Back In With A Half Bottle Of Don Julio 1942 And Two Blunts.
•••••••••

After Taking A Few Shots Of Don Julio And We Smoked I Was Feeling Good, And Was Sooo Ready For Herb To Get Here And Get All His Shit. Soon As I Cleared My Mind He Walked Through The Door.

"Wassup" He Said Walking Into The Kitchen.

Me And Paige Looked Him Up And Down And Went Back To Talking. He Laughed And Walked Out And Started Waking Towards The Stairs.

After A Few Seconds I Heard Him Running Back Down The Stairs.

"Yn Why The Fuck My Stuff Packed?" He Asked With A Frown On His Face.

"I Want You Out This House...This Yard In The Next 10 Minutes" I Said Taking Another Shot.

"For What, The Fuck I Do To You? On 4Nem You Better Go Unpack Allat Shit"

I Looked At Him And Laughed.

"You Did Me Wrong For The Time" I Started.

"What!?"

"And I Took So Much From You..For Years, You Really Crossed The Line With This One" I Said About To Walk Up To Him But Paige Pulled Me Back Because She Knew I Was Gonna Swing On Him.

"Yn What The Fuck You Talm Bout?" He Asked

"You Know I Ain't mad For Nothing...I Know You Was Out There Fucking On That Hoe From My Job!"

He Looked At With A Smirk And Started Laughing.

"You Drunk Up Sit Down Somewhere." He Said Walking In The Living Room.

I Looked At Paige And She Followed Me To The Living Room. I Sat On The Coffee Table In Front If Him And Looked Him In His Eyes.

"You Broke My Heart With All Your Lies, This Is It...You Should Really Start Getting Your Stuff And Leave Because You Running Out Of Time.

He Looked At Me And Laugh. "Man Gon Somewhere Ian Tryna Hear All That."

"I Called My Mama, She Went To My Cousins And You Know They Ain Never Liked You From The Beginning..And You Know They With The Shits..So If You Tryna Leave This House The Way You Came I Advice You To Start Making A Move".

Once Again He Looked At Me And Laugh.

"Herb I'm Not Playing With You. This Shit Aint No Fucking Game" I Said Standing Up Hovering Over Him.

He Stood Up And Looked Down At Me. "You Betta Get Yo Lil Ass Out My Face Wit Allat?" He Said Clenching His Jaw.

"And If She Dont?" Paige Asked Walking Up To Ia.

And Again He Laughed Like It Was Fuckingw Joke Still. With All That Laughing He Doing It Was Pissing Me Off And He Know When I'm Pissed I Get Crazy And Ain't Nobody Taming Me.
•••••
About 5 Minutes Past And He Still Here Arguing I'm Throwing And Breaking Shit. My Cousins Texted Me Letting Me Know They Were Turning Into The Lane.

"I'm Giving You 10 Seconds" I Said Walking To The Door I Opened The Door Ad Stood There.

"One...Two...Three" I Started Counting

He Started Walking Towards The Door.

"Four...Five...Six...Seven.."

"Yeah Bruh You Betta Leaving" My Cousin Flip Said Walking Into The House.

Herb Looked Him And My Other Cousins Up And Down And Fanned Them Off.

"Whateva Bruh, I'll Be Back To Get My Shit Later."

"Nah Don't Step Foot Back In The Yard.. It'll Be Inna Storage I'll Text You The Info" I Said Shutting The Door Before He Could Say Anything.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•10 Seconds ~ Jazmine Sullivan•

Meechi💋