monday

haileys pov...
_____________________________
It was around 10:00 pm on a school night. Jaycee had not come to school today. She usually called to check in whenever she missed but this call was a bit different...

"Hailey what if we fake dated for a week" she asked me.

I didn't know how to react.. I was shocked. Without thinking I gave a confident answer.

"Yes" I said, "Let's do it!"

After discussing the rules for a while we finally decided we were ACTUALLY going to do this. If i'm being honest I am a bit nervous about the whole thing.

How will people at school react? We live in a town full of ignorant people who bully others.

As more time goes on we sit in quiet. I finally break the silence with an odd question..

"Hey Jaycee...never mind" So never mind I didn't ask the question.

"Hey can I pour candle wax on you?" Jaycee asked without a care in the world.

"Uhm that would hurt" I answered. I don't wanna be burned by candle wax!!!

"Oh" She sounded sad with that answer.

Well shit... did I mess up??? Does she want to do it that bad????? Ugh I should just let her before I make her upset.
_________________________
Jaycees pov...
_________________________
Hailey sounded kind of sad when she spoke to me. Did I do something wrong?

We sat in silence for a while but then Hailey started to bark..."yeah she does that sometimes" I thought to myself.

That's just part of who she is though so who am I to judge? Besides I like when she barks...

I missed school today and didn't do any of my work. I thought about Hailey all day though.

I came up with a plan to trick everyone into thinking we're dating. Maybe it could lead to something...NO don't think like that Jaycee.

I cant fall for her and I won't. Not Ever.
___________________________
Haileys pov...
___________________________
I thought about the upcoming week and how this could all go down. What if i'm bullied? What if I annoy her too much?

We sat on the call for a little while longer just enjoying each other's silence.

I am so excited but also so nervous to see what this next week will bring...
———————————————
hi i'm hailey i'm writing this tehe
if anyone is reading this... it's a joke!!! just a funny thing between me and my friend jaycee. maybe i'll actually write a story one day lmao. byeeeeee!! ALSO SORRY ITS SO SHORT HAHA