4

I flung my school bag carelessly onto my bed and immedietly locked myself in my bathroom, leaving Michael standing bewildered in the room. I immedietly hid my tampons and a few sanitary towels to save myself from a week of immature laughing from Michael. My head was a mess and so was I, flustering about, trying to think about all of this change. When would I shower? Could I walk around half naked whilest dancing to Falling In Reverse in the morning? No. Could I sing whilest strumming along on my guitar? No. Could I have breakdowns and panic attacks in the middle of the night? No. What the fuck was I going to do with this lazy sloth-like creature around. He would be useless and so unhelpful. Probably messy and unhygenic, leaving everything lying around.

"Right, your not staying here for long. I just can't be bothered arguing with the Principal at the moment, but believe me, I'll get my way. For now, I guess I'll have to pull the single bed away from mine and have it on the other side of the room. We'll have to have a schedule for showers or whatever too..", I rambled to Michael as he stood smirking.

"We could just shower together?", he shrugged casually.

"You're funny", I replied sarcastically.

"Saves water", he replied back.

I walked over to my bed, two single beds put together to make me feel like a King, I loved double beds, being able to wake up and stretch my legs in random directions without them falling out of the covers into the cold air. I pushed away my pleasures and kicked the single bed into an opposite corner, as far away from my own bed as possible.

"Thanks", Michael said softly, placing his bag surprisingly neatly on his new bed.

I nodded and went into the bathroom, grabbing a pair of leggings and an oversized jumper from my drawers to get changed into. I scraped my hair into a ponytail and hurried into my comfy clothes, adding a few coats of fluttery mascara to my lashes. I had to look slightly presnetable with Michael around now, his looks were a huge turn on for me, it was just his dirty personality that I disliked. I walked out of the bathroom, only to come back into my room to see my new roomate lying across his bed topless and in boxers. He didn't have a six pac or whatever, but his biceps were so sweetly toned against his pale skin. He looked so relaxed, his boxer shorts baggy and not too tightly revealing. At first, I found it quite attrative until he snuffled and rubbed his dick.

"Ew", I muttered, shaking my head.

"You could help me if you like?", Michael chuckled, pleased with himself.

"Oh no thanks", I replied sweetly.

"You're not like the other girls Rose", Michael began, trying to make an observation.

"No shit Sherlock", I chuckled.

He was tottally right for once. I was nothing like the other girls at my school. I didn't give a shit about how my hair was or that the boy in my Geography class noticed me. I was actually here to do work, not party all night and get groped by greasy college boys.

"Why's that?", he replied back.

"Why am I different? Because whats the fun in being like everyone else? Your not unique, everyone is like you so no one can like you for you", I told him.

"I like that", Michael spoke gently, his hand still over his crotch.

"You know, that would be kinda sweet if you weren't palming your balls", I snorted.

"It would be sweeter if it was you though", he winked at me, going back to his flirtatious jerky self.