5

"Two shots of vodka", the mysterious man ordered to the bartender and Nancy looked back at the man with curiosity. 

The man then passed the vodka to Nancy and she declined. "Sorry, I don't drink with strangers", Nancy stated as she looked at the man with slight smile then looked away.

"I'm John, so I guess I'm not a stranger anymore?" The guy smirked at Nancy.

"The guy's persistent" Nancy thought. She usually don't talk to strangers, but she guess it's going to change tonight. She returned the same look to John. Nancy took the vodka shot and gulped it in one go. She's going to forget tonight anyways due to the alcohol in her system. That's why she decided to just give in.

Besides, the man looks so dashingly handsome to be ignored. Wearing a simple button up and pants, he looks like he wasn't trying to impress anyone yet he attracts so much attention. He clearly looks older than Nancy though, but age is not even an issue for her. 

"I'm Tasha, nice to meet you John"

~~

Nancy's phone vibrated to her clutch and she immediately knew what was happening when she saw Jenny's message.

12:10 pm

looks like you're having so much fun with Mr. Button up. we're going to take our leave while so that you'll get fun tonight ;) happy birthday, bitch. and consider this our birthday present ;)

"Those bitches" Nancy muttered to herself. She was left alone on her seat while John excused himself to the comfort room. She presented herself as Tasha to John as she doesn't want him to know her real name. It was only for the night anyways, it's not like she'll have John around for the rest of her life.

But she admits, John made her feel like a woman. Something that she have never felt for a long time in Pierre's arms. She shook the thought off her head and tried to convince herself that its just the alcohol ruining her heartbeat pattern. John might be back and she don't want him to look at her like a weirdo shaking her head alone.

Just as she predicted, John came back to his seat with a smile on his lips. He looks too handsome that it made Nancy's throat dry. Nancy then grabbed another drink to quench herself but John held her hand to stop her.

"Tasha, I think you had enough alcohol for tonight." John looked at her with a bit of concern as her cheeks are getting red. He cupped Tasha's red cheeks as he felt her warmth. 

Nancy on the other hand was too flustered to reply back. She doesn't know if her red cheeks was a result of having too much alcohol or because she finds John too damn attractive. She looks straight to the man's brown eyes under the dim light and was surprised on how even more attractive he get up close.

John on the other look at the girl's face. Though he knew that she wear contact lenses, he still find the girl attractive, especially when she's flustered under his touch. 

The two then get closer, until they are just a breath away from their kiss. Sensing John's hesitation, Nancy just closed the gap and crashed her lips against the man that stole her eyes. Nancy kissed John and poured all the attraction she felt for the man. It might be embarrassing to look at him after this kiss, but she was ready for the humiliation. 

Again, she blame it to the alcohol.

John also kissed her back with the same intensity. It's been a while since he received such affection from the opposite gender. His hand stayed on Tasha's neck while his other hand slowly brushed down the girl's bare arms, down to her waist. 

The two then broke off the kiss as they look at each other under the dim light of the club. Despite having a quite dark environment, their gazes never left each other. With their heavy breathing, pounding heart, and alcohol in their system, John roughly grabbed Tasha for another kiss.

This time, their kiss is more rough and needy than their first one. They can taste the bitterness of alcohol on each other's tongue but for them, it was too sweet and addicting to stop. John then broke off the kiss, leaving Nancy wanting for more.

"Your place or mine?"