Falling apart

Everything was going very softly until Diana and her boyfriend got into a massive fight. Aira thought it was a little fight till she talked with Diana with extreme fear and tear shredded eyes she was not in a condition to listen to anyone. Aira became very  worried seeing her sister like this, so she decided to have a chat with Diana's boyfriend. But she didn't expect that it would go to a disastrous end. As per Aira's concern she wanted her sister to be happy,so she confronted him, '' You are responsible for what's going on with her now'' Aira said. But in his deffence he never admitted that he cheated Diana now he was very raged out and clearly said Aira what's happening and going to happen you will be responsible for it,mark my words. Now, Aira was little scared because she knew her sister couldn't live without him. So inspite of her self-esteem  she made an immediate apology. But now Diana's boyfriend was not in a forgiving stage.This wouldn't have been so bad until he tried to vent his anger on Aira,she never have faced this situation earlier . It was 11 'o clock at night and  she was crying she could no longer bear to listen such bad things about herself so she finally blocked him. The entire night she was awake thinking about it she couldn't sleep peacefully now. The next morning she went for school and when she came back she saw there were  three misscalls from her sister. She scaredly called her back she was crying her heart out Aira tried to console her but she wasn't listening to anyone. Diana said unwillingly she is fine but Aira's heart wasn't ready to accept now,Diana said her to refresh and have lunch and hung up the call .In the evening she called Diana again and it was switched off., adding more to her concern, she tried to call her many times but Diana didn't pick up. After few minutes Diana called her back, she immediately asked her if she is alright. Diana said she is fine and everything is  sorted now, Aira took a sigh of relief. But what fight she had with her boyfriend made a bad impression on him,which is hard to forget for her. Moreover for her sister 's shake she didn't tell her anything.
...
Now as per her daily schedule she was waiting for Reyansh' s call, but time passed by she still waited but he didn't call her it was now 1 hour of her waiting for it. She finally decided to call him but he didn't pick up the call. She decided to sleep and thought he might be busy but still she wasn't able to console her ownself with those excuses.
The next day suddenly she got a call from an unknown number, generally she didn't pick up any stranger's call but this time she thought it might be Reyansh. And yes, as per her guess he was non other than Reyansh. She asked alot of questions  she was very curious and worried at the same time. Reyansh  said he was preparing for his studies he had exams near and apologised for not calling her. Then, Reyansh asked her is everything allright between her and Diana she said yeah.. everything is going well. Reyansh asked did you guys fight.. Aira cluelessly asked with whom? He said with Suyash who was Diana's boyfriend and she asked immediately who said it.. so he explained it that last night while he was studying Suyash called him and said that you guys fought over something and you also did something which he felt bad about. Now, Aira boldly said i had evidence of my innocence i knew what i have said and this entire time i was feeling hurt but how could he put all the blame on me ? Reyansh  was trying to clear the mess between them but he failed he was trying to say her that Suyash isn't that bad. He becomes a little childish sometimes but deep down he is a good soul, but the wound which Aira got couldn't be healed with only some sugar coated words about him ... without any delay Reyansh now decided to change the topic and asked about her wellbeing they talked for a while and they hung up the call saying good bye. But before hanging up Aira asked him not to call for few days as his exams are ahead and she doesn't want to be the reason of his failure, she wants him to give his best,and she knows he is the best.

As per her words they didn't call each other, days passed but as he had become her addiction one day she was missing him so hard that she  messaged him , '' how  you  doing ?'' with a quick reply he said fine... what about you.? Aira said fine too,then she asked how the exams are going. He said great.  They ended up the conversation with a sweet note.
.....
Time passed by, Aira didn't disturb him too. But now it was getting tougher for her. It's been 10 days since he hasn't call., his  exam must be over too. Still Aira waited for few days and finally decided to call him on their first anniversary, she wanted to give him a little surprise, she prepared her anniversary speech too. She made a cute gift for him. She was very excited for it. But the excitement turned to trauma when one of her friend suddenly put's Reyansh name in their conversation. Aira asked her if she really know him, at first she was reluctant to say but when Aira forced her she revealed a shocking truth. She called her, '' Reyansh isn't that good your are thinking. ''  What do you mean? said Aira. Look, I can explain it and i have proof of it too as we are friends  i think i should say it to you., so it's from the day when you said me about your relationship with Reyansh i was astonished because we were dating too u didn't say it because i was afraid if our friendship could break .An unexpected silence prevailed. Aira didn't speak anything for a second though her heart wasn't ready to believe it but her brain already gave up. Hello, Aira are you there? Aira unwillingly said yes... show me the proof..,Now her friend sent her some of their chats where Reyansh can be clearly seen flirting with her friend, and that was in those times when Aira and Reyansh were dating and when he pretended to be madly in love with her. She was shocked  in her anniversary, She said nothing, talked with noone.,called none, kept quite.. sat silently. She was horrible from inside,her silence spoke thousands of words,her heart cried millions of time, her ever smiling face hide so much of things this time.
......

After few months she was trying to forget those things, and move on. She already blocked Reyansh's number but  somewhat waiting for his call, after few days she saw few rings from Reyansh,she chosed to ignore because she only knew if she talks she could only end up forgetting and forgiving she controlled herself she knew her trust could never be the same again and slowly Reyansh also got over from it.. Though she couldn't forgive him but she was  checking out on him. She stalked him almost everytime but never talked from that day.
...
Is it really the end.., or the beginning of the end???

Please  Don't  forget to vote and follow me for more parts update