h w a r a n g a u

(this is taken from a rp that i'm a part of. this scenario only really works if you wish to do a ship rp of a male group, or if your oc is female with a male bias or male with a female bias)

muse a is a half bone. they live with their father, who is very overprotective and controlling.

muse b is a hwarang. they live in hwarang house, but their father has similar traits to muse a's father.

despite all this, the two of them were close friends when they were younger and would never be seen apart.
wherever muse b was, muse a was almost always there too.

one day, years later, their fathers suddenly decide that they do not approve of them being friends anymore.
they are banned from seeing each other, and that breaks their hearts.

but when muse a is sent to work in hwarang house by their father, all is not lost.
muse b sees muse a one day, and approaches them.
they can not believe that they are seeing each other after so long.

after their reunion, they manage to escape from hwarang house without being seen, and flee to down by the river where they had played so long ago.

while playing, like the old times, they catch each other's gaze and suddenly realize that they never want to let them be apart ever again.
that is the moment they realise their feelings for each other...

Form for oc rp (double rp):
Full name:
Age:
Faceclaim:
group:
bias:
muse a or muse b?:

forms here >>>>>>

Form for ship rp (single rp):
group:
ship:
person in ship you wish to play:
muse a or muse b?:

forms here >>>>>>

this rp would start when they see each other in hwarang house.

start rp here >>>>>>