SHADOWS OF MAYBE

Being Crazy In Love

CHAPTER - 17

How much Abir wanted to proceed in his life, but he was failing pitifully . He smashed his phone because he didn't wanted to see Mishti any more. Not just on his mobile but also not in his life. But the damage had  been already done.
Abir came out of his office.He started the car  and stopped near Mishti's house. Don't know what he was thinking about or what was he waiting for.
After half an hour or so , he saw a car which stopped at the parking of Mishti's house. Abir saw Mishti coming out of that car. Where is Mishti coming from and with whom? He saw Kunal coming out from driver's seat.
How can he even forget!!
Mishti was talking to Kunal.
Abir took the reverse gear and went away from there as the sight was unbearable for him. Due to the screech of his car  ,  Mishti's attention got diverted towards the car and she felt as if Abir was there.
How much Abir wanted to proceed in his life, but he was failing pitifully . He smashed his phone because he didn't wanted to see Mishti any more. Not just on his mobile but also not in his life. But the damage had  been already done.

After 1 month

Abir had not moved on from his past was one of the most unfortunate things. Whereas Mishti was trying to step into a new relationship before healing her broken heart and end up complicating her current love life.
For Mishti , Kunal was just a friend and Kunal was not at all interested in Mishti . Mishti unintentionally mentioned or refered her past life often. She used to compare Kunal's habits, personality fashion sense or anything else with him regularly.
Days passed. Till now Abir had made up his mind that he would happily accept both of them. He wanted to see Mishti happy . And also he doesn't wanted to create any trouble to his family. The fact that Mishti was young and beautiful and moreover she was an elegant girl, who understood the importance of reputation, one of a cultured and dignified upbringing and she had moved on, might be now Kunal would be interested in her.
Communication between the two was what was missing as Abir was unable to call or text Mishti . Those days when he got to know that Kunal had gone to meet Mishti at her place, he used to feel insecure. Kunal might be with her, this thought used to make his stomach clenched. This all was so unbearable for him. The more Abir tried to forget Mishti, the more she gets into him. He became distracted and edgy. His work had begun to suffer. But Abir was least concerned about it.
He was no longer The Abir Rajwansh, he was lost, he was alone inside and Mishti was the real reason behind all this. It's been a month they had broken up, but even now Abir's heart was craving for her to speak, to be with her, to see her innocent smile, her mysterious eyes. Abir was becoming restless day by day and the feeling was so terrible that he was shattered from inside.
Where Abir was in a deep pain, Mishti was on the verge of tears. She was trying hard to forget him, trying to hate him .She managed in forgetting whatever Abir said to her that fateful night but badly failed in throwing out his memories from her heart. She was helpless, was unable to escape from the memories of Abir. Everything that he did with her faded away except memories.
..Why I'm lost? Is it she, the reason behind? Things are the same , they haven't changed but then why I'm alone inside. Yes, it's been just a month we've broken up..! Just a month...I'm surprised to see myself alive, breathing...
Abir was tasting salt on his lips from the last one month.

At The Party
Time : 8pm

Kunal called Abir ,"bhai I need a favour...could you please come at Green Park " Kunal had gone to his friend's party "if you are free..."
"Why...what happened?" Abir asked .He was in his office.
"Nothing bhai...bas aa jao...Main address message karta hun" Kunal replied.
After half an hour Abir reached the venue, he parked his car at the parking lot and stepped out of the car looking around at the atmosphere.
There was a house party going on and the house was magnificent.
The ambience was beautiful with flashy lights covering the boundary of the house even the lawn was beautifully decorated with lights. The music there was not that loud but still made his skin tingle. As soon as he entered the house, girls started swooning at his feet after all he was The Abir Rajwansh, who was not just a millionaire but no woman could resist his charm. He was pulled inside and he also joined the crowd. He found there were not more than 40-50 people in the party, so it wasn't that packed but still everyone was looking crazy whether dancing, eating or drinking. Abir knew most of them and few girls were also known to him and some of his friends were dancing on the dance floor.
After a few minutes, he comfortably sat at the bar counter and ordered a mock tail.
Where has Kunal gone?
Suddenly his eyes stopped when he saw Mishti dancing with Kunal on the dance floor. He was shocked.