WINTER BEAR

*On call*
Yn: Bau?
V: Why are you walking?
Yn: Where are you? *looks around and spots his car* Yaah! Why are you following me?
V: I was on my way and saw you and thought maybe you need a ride. I should never offer help to you. Useless.
Yn: You useless. I would have taken a cab by now, if I wanted a ride. *looks at him that is in the driver seat*
V: Whatever. I'll leave then.
* cuts the call still looking at her on the footpath that is a few meters away, she was also looking at him and didn't notice a person pass by her, the stranger's sudden appearance makes her flinch and take a step backward almost spilling the ice tea but she held onto it. She froze for a sec and then started walking away. V who drove past her watched the scene from his rare mirror. A flashback pops up in his mind. How she held tightly, almost digging her fingers into the fabric of the sleeve of his hoodie all of a sudden, that night when they walked on the streets. The way she flinched in fear with every person that passed by her. He snaps out of his thoughts as he heard other cars honking at him looking at the green traffic signal.*
*Yn is slowly walking enjoying the breeze and finishing her ice tea. She walks towards a bin and drops the empty cup away. A delicious aroma from the bakery catches her attention and her eyes fall on the glazed donuts by the display window. She walks towards it and decides on a flavour before requesting a take away.*
Yn: *talking to herself* I'll go with these two.
*A deep voice making her flinch*
V: Mind if I join?
Yn: Fuck! You scared me!
V: I want these two.
Yn: What are you doing here? I thought you had to go to lunch?
V: Agh. My friend, she said she has some work and would not be able to make it.
C: NEXT!
Yn: *orders and takes the package* Here. Yours.
V: Aren't you going to eat lunch?
Yn: I missed these streets. So I decided on walking along and eat whatever I feel like.
V: *nods*
Yn: How are you going to eat? They'll recognise you right away if you remove your mask. You can eat in your car.
V: I parked it all the way there. I'm not going t go there and eat and walk all the way here again.
Yn: Why would you walk all the way here again?
V: I miss roaming the streets too. I'm planning on roaming around.
Yn: Copy cat!
V: What? Who said I'm going to roam with you.
Yn: Good then. *turns around and leaves*
V: Yaah! *follows her*
Yn: Bau?
V: D-do you have any problem if I come along?
Yn: *stays silent*
V: Aarsso. I get it.
Yn: Aanyaaa. You can tag along if you don't mind. *shrugs* I have no problem.

V: Khaja! You're lucky I'm free today.
Yn: What even- Stop hyping yourself up.
V: Do you even know how many girls would die to be in your place?
Yn: Sorry to say I'm not one of them. *saracsm*
V: I knew it from before. You are not a girl you're a gorilla. *runs away*
Yn: Yaah! *runs behind him and starts hitting him*
*both of them receiving weird glances from the passerby*
V: *dying of laughter* Aarasso. Mianhae Mianhae.
*Some teenage girls talking*
G1: Doesn't he seem like Taehyung?
G2: I know right. I can imagine his boxy smile even with his mask on.
*Yn and V over hear them*
V: *shook* *looks around* Let's go. *holds her hand and walks away briskly not allowing anybody to follow and takes her into a restaurant* *looks at Yn*
V: Mianhae! I think I'll leave then, you won't be able to go around along with me.
Yn: Khinchana. Let's eat here. Looks like this place is famous for Japchae.
V: Are you fine with it? You wanted to roam around right?
Yn: I have roamed around enough. I'm so hungry, let's go eat. *drags him still holding hands*
*They sit infront of each other and order food. Yn further looks into the menu to see if they have anything good. She was craving for Korean food a lot. Meanwhile V just kept looking at her, resting his back.*
V's POV: Is she really over it? Or is she acting bold again? Well atleast she looks happy.
Yn: Do you want to have some soju?
V: Now?
Yn: Yeah. We are not doing anything anyway. Wait, you think you can handle? I need to go to shop something after this!
V: Excuse me! Talk for yourself, you are the one worst with alcohol.
Yn: You have no idea about how much I have improved okay?
V: Oh really?
Yn: Yeah. *smirks* Well, you have no idea what all I'm good at too. *winks*
V: *flustered and turns red* What the-
Yn: *laughs* *calls for the waiter* 2 soju please.
*They start eating and Yn really id unbothered by the alcohol while Taehyung started getting a bit drunk. Yn was checking something on her phone while she felt some warmth on her cheek. It's taehyung's palm. He suddenly put his hand over her cheek from across the table and started caressing it*
Yn: *shook but calm* Tae?
V: *looking into her eyes, his eyes got dreamy indicating that he's drunk now* Hmm m?
Yn: What are you doing?
V: You're really here! *talks calmly in his deep voice*