WINTER BEAR - 2

* Just as Taehyung drove away, Yn makes her way to the corner of the street to get a cab. She takes a few more steps before reaching a better spot to call for a cab.

POV: I really can't with Taehyung. He is the same, irritating me to the core! Ugh! My whole mood is spoiled now! *Her phone starts ringing again.*

Yn: Yeah Joon! *dull*

RM: Yn, if you aren't too close to Han river then head back to the bar. I'm sorry I won't be able t make it to Han river right now. We'll go later at night.

Yn: O-oh okay. *sighs* What's the place's name again?

RM: Taehyung knows it.

Yn: I'm not with that jerk.

RM: *chuckles* You guys fought again. It felt weird that you weren't.

Yn: It's definitely not my mistake. I just asked him if he can drop me or not and he was being unnecessarily mean. Why would I take you guys for granted, I was just so excited to spend time with you-

RM: UhHUH! Ahaan! Are you really that excited?

Yn: *stays silent, blushing mess* Ummm

RM: *chuckles* I can imagine how cute you would be right now!

Yn: Oppa, stop it already!

RM: Arrasso, aarasso. So you were venting out, Taehyung was mean to you...

Yn: YEAH! SUCH A CRAZY IDIOT!

V: And that should be me.

Yn: *turns around shocked* What the-

V: By expression I'm pretty sure that was about me! *scoffs*

RM: Who is it? Is everything okay?

Yn: Yeah. I'll see you at the bar. *hangs up, eyes fixed on V's face*

Yn: Didn't you leave?

V: I did. But if you were still here, I came back to apologize and drop you. Which would have happened but looks like you have some very clear opinions on me.

Yn: Of course I do. You do whatever you want and whenever you want. Honestly, I know that we always have opposite opinions but did I ever bother you? Or stop you from doing something? I always stayed in my limits.

V: Well isn't it for what I'm apologizing now?

Yn: Really Taehyung? You already spoiled my mood and now you think that your apology can fix that?

V: Then what do you want me to do?

Yn: Nothing! Just nothing! *looks away controlling herself*

V: Let's leave. I'll drop you. *calm* You can take out your anger in the car as well. *walks to his car expecting her to do the same*

Yn: *sighs and gets into the car* I'm not going to the Han river. Let's go to the bar.

V: Why?

Yn: Change in plans *cold*

*5 min into the silent drive*

V: How was your life in states?

Yn: Good, I got to live with my mom after a long time.

V: And college?

Yn: College was great. I just needed the degree, I had a lot of experience from BigHit, so I really didn't have to work that hard for good grades. Instead I spent sometime for myself. Taking time for hobbies and stuff.

V: A-and the *pauses*

Yn: Therapy?

V: *nods*