12 ;; prettied

george focus ::

"what do you think dream would like?"

"does dream like this?"

"do you think dream would like this?"

george scowls at this, at the fact that wilbur is asking these questions for no apparent reasons. or unknown reasons. he always asked things regarding dream, whether what he likes or what he would like. it was been going on for over two weeks, and it was starting to get george to question it. i mean, it was questionable at the start but he didn't seem to mind since then. besides, he's taken dream on a date before.

george stares at dream across the couch from above his phone, who was peacefully watching television with a calm expression.

'does wilbur have an crush on my best friend?' george thought, then slightly shook his head. 'but why dream? he's smart, sure, but he's oblivious most of the time, has a complete broken humor, a pure—' "pain in the ass." he says outloud, which made dream look at his direction.

"hey, i heard that." dream grimaces.
"sorry, i was thinking of sapnap." george excused. dream nodded with suspicions but lets it slide nevertheless.

anyway,
george still clearly remembers that one time.

{ }

"how do you make a guy look in your way?" wilbur abruptly asks, making george turn.

george exhales with a nervous stare. "d— do you like someone?" he sets the book down on the table.

wilbur panics. he could tell. "it's not that!" he waves and says reassuringly.
of course, the same answer as always.
"it's just— just tell me, dammit." a crimson hue of embarrassment flooded throughout wilburs face.

george sighs. he clearly doesn't know what to say, since he's not that experienced much after all. "level up your feminity i guess?" and why was wilbur asking him anyway? clearly wilbur was more experienced than him with dating and stuff. and CLEARLY, he said guy. and wilburs a guy. why would he say level up your femin— what.

"like, flowers and bows?"

".. yeah..?"

'i was thinking of something else, but ok.'

wilbur brightens up, "do you think dream would like that?" he asks excitedly.

WHAT?

{ }

'i'm confused. why dream?' george thought, glaring with confusion at dream. 'wilbur has horrible tastes on men.'

george'll be happy on whoever wilbur or dream ends up with— but he's just really confused on why choose his best friend instead of someone else? and besides, is it against his beliefs or whatever to date an american?

ding!

a message popped up, catching the brunette's attention.

--

wilbursootr | just now

Hey can you come over? With dream
thank you:)

--

that made his expression fell.
'ah, this is it. i'm done for.' george frowns, staring at the phone screen and the notification. 'maybe i should just murder dream or something.'

does he even owe anyone a favor? but then again, does he care? george kept on debating if he should decline or not.

then shrugs, "ah, what the hell do i have to lose." he whispers, opening their conversation and typing back.

--

wilbursootr
Hey can you come over? With dream
thank you:)

me
Alright

--

george gets off of the couch, walking next to dream, poking his ear. "hey, walk me somewhere." he demanded.

"no." the blonde simply replies, head rested on the side of the couch.

"to philza's house?" george added, trying to make it sound intriguing, now poking dream with the edge of his phone. "i'll treat you." he offers.

dream looks at george suspiciously first, before groaning and giving in. "fine."

honestly, he's fascinated on how he gave in that quickly. it's either the mention of phil's house or a treat. he's not really sure, but he hopes its about the treating part.

>>

THIRD ::

both blonde and brunette skipped around the river rocks, likely avoiding the water and balancing themselves and trying not to slip. luckily the river was calm and not very aggressive, otherwise, it'd be difficult to step on the rocks. it was still surprising to dream how they had to cross a river to reach the house, he wasn't expecting that despite knowing the address.

"alright. i can't believe i had to go through this." dream attempts to kick the water off his shoes.

george shrugs. "at least you're getting treated afterward." then goes to knock politely on the door.

hearing the doorknob open, both stood casually in front of the door.

"ah, you must be george, welco—" a monotonous voice muses, then as the door quarterly opens, a prettied up pinkette made an appearance. long pink hair tied up prettily with pink flowers and red bows, lips and cheeks rosy.

a prettied up technoblade.

georges and dreams eyes slightly widened underneath their glasses and mask. george shifts his gaze behind the prettied pinkette, seeing wilbur proudly smirk at his doing.

techno glares, "—dream?"

dream snorts, "you doing a little makeup on yourself?" as he poked the flowers softly with his fingers.

techno gently swats dreams hand off. "fuck off, wilbur did this."

'OH.' george realizes, dots connecting. it was so much clear now.

-

the brunettes watched dream and techno from a window, who was sitting on the edge of a roof in front of a train track.

wilbur laughs. "you thought i liked your best friend? no way." he combed his hair back with his fingers, continuing to laugh. george moves his glasses off, looking at wilbur, obviously impressed. "i seriously thought— oh, god. this is embarrassing." he giggles.

wilbur leans on the window frame, exhaling. "it was my plan to get them together when techno told me, but i don't think it worked."

"i'm pretty sure it did."

techno chuckles, moving the flower that was once on his hair, now on the blondes ear.

--

impressed by the idea but not the writing
and i think this is the first time that its someone elses pov at first other than dream/techno LWNDHWHS

and i like dreambur, but i dont really care about it that much despite the fact wilbur really asked dream on a date lmao

anyway i might draw this but no?????????? i guess???????????????? i dont know