7.Mission Dareya Tayyar!!

Kavin and Purvi were nearing the culprit very smartly. They were just one step away from exposing him in front of everyone. They met the person and got to know a very cruel thing which both of them never thought of. They couldn't believe what they just found out. They walked out of the cafe and slowly walked forward at the side of the road. Kavin broke the silence and asked
"Tumhe Kya lagta hai !! Hum use kaise  expose karenge"

"Pata nahi sir, yeh chuza toh kuch aur nikla, aur sir humare paas vakt bohot Kam hai" Purvi said looking up at him.

"Humne toh Socha tha ye illegal weapons trade karta hai, lekin ye toh human trafficking bhi karta hai" kavin said seriously.

They crossed the road while discussing about how to go about and produce the proofs before everyone. They got into the car and straightaway headed towards their workplace.
They entered the once lively home which has now become a mere workplace. As they entered, ACP sir saw both of them entering.

"Purvi, Kavin kaha the tum dono. File no. 216 kaha hai. Kavin tumhe toh yeh file pura karna tha na." He said turning towards kavin.

"Sir, Maine complete kar Diya hai" he searched for the file and handed over to ACP sir "ye lijiye sir"

"Air Purvi Maine tumhe forensic lab se forensic reports laane ko kaha tha, tum toh Gaye hi nahi" he said with a disappointing expression.

"Umm.. sir, vo mein bhul gayi" she replied nervously.

Seriously Purvi, bhul gayi..What a lame excuse!!! Her mind mocked.

"Sir , abhi jaake le ate hai na" kavin said coming to her aid.

"Uski zaroorat nahi hai, Divya already le aayi hai" ACP sir said looking at both of them.

"Tum dono toh responsible officers ho, aaj itni laparwah kaise ho gaye" he calmly asked them.

"Uhh sorry sir, aage se aisa nahi hoga" kavin apologized sincerely.

"Yes sir, galti ho gayi" Purvi said with a sad expression.

" Are koi baat nahi, lekin aage se khayal rakhna.Thik hai " ACP sir told them smiling.

"Thik hai sir" relief washed over them as they previously thought ACP sir was angry on them.

They walked towards their respective desks and continued with their own respective work while working on their mission simultaneously.

__________________________________________

At the evening, everyone left except for Purvi and Kavin. They were working really hard to nab him and expose him the correct way.

"Sir , ek pal ke liye toh mein dar gayi thi."
She said while typing away in her keyboard.

"Kyun" he looked up from the file he was reading and looked at her.

"Are,  jab hum dono Bahar se aaye the aur aate hi ACP sir ke saamne pad gaye" she said with a slight pout.

"Lekin sir ne toh Hume itni softly handle ki. Agar koi dusra hota toh shayad gussa karta. Hume one of a kind ACP mili hai..."
He said the last part with a small chuckle.

"Hmm" she said with a cute yawn.

"Coffee pioge ?? " Kavin asked seeing her getting sleepy.

" Main leke aati Hoon " she said standing up.

"Are nahi, mein leke aaunga. Tum betho" he pulled her due to which she fell back on the chair once again.

"Are par.." he put his finger on her lips before she could start arguing.