Sea 2 - Chapter IV: Words of a wise survivor; The Sport's festival begins

Mustafar City - Midoriya's house

Days have passed, days in when our teen and his now prostege Ash Ketchum had known eachother and lived together, as the pokemon trainer was teached throughout the days by our teen the many laws, facts and daily ocurrances that happens through his world.

Ash sure had a hard time knowing in terms of days multiple things...

First, normal people are very rare and commonly discriminated, something that in truth the teen dislikes but had to endure, after all he was normal.

Two, heroes have some laws they cannot break and follow, laws that he had found a bit relenting towards what the definition of "hero" he has...

Three, crimes and even robberies are dangerous events, normally they are but because of the fact of 'super society' Ash knew he had to be careful.

Four, which also adds more dislike in Ash's opinion, no one with powers without a liscense can use their powers, even for self defense... But he surely dislikes that this fact if broken can be considered flaw.

Five, one that he sure had a bad time thinking.... He wouldn't be allowed to go out normally... Sure, he understood thanks to Midoriya that he was a very well known face for some people and the fact that he does not belong in this world now makes it more difficult, so as an answer, Ash offered something very curious.

"How about I change my dressings?" The young trainer asked in suggestion, as our teen only looked at him with a poker face.

"Are you forgetting of your looks? Remember your face and hairstyle are also known"

"Ohh... Right" Ash couldn't deny that, when he was told of his... Shamefull fame as "League loser" he sure felt very insulted there, and it didn't help that he was also known as a silly boy or by his nickname "The Mustard"... But he couldn't just reveal himself like that to be "real"

Our teen was in a dilema, being with Ash this days wasn't really difficult at all but the fact of hiding him and keeping him enclousured wasn't a good idea... Him and his mother Inko had gone out to buy him clothes and also gone with Ash "covered" so that he could also explore and know more about the new world he was in, Ash was astonished to see so many amazing things, people and even they've got luck to get a glance of some pro heroes along the way, making Ash stare in awe or even laugh a little from the "clown suits" they had put on.

But both teens knew this wasn't going to last forever, especially of the daily activities Izuku needs to do like training himself and his classmates... So Ash then got a new idea in mind that lighted up the bulb on his head.

"Did you find something?" Our teen asked intrigued, as he saw the expression on the youngster's face.

But what he said literaly caught him off guard.

"I can change my name and identity!"

<6th> "Seeing it in a clever way-"

<4th> "It could work"

<7th> "But what would be his name"

'Mmm... That's tough to think about' "It's a good idea Ash, but what would be your name?"

Now it was time for Ash enter in a dilema, as the suspense was clear for our teen that he hadn't thought of it.

"I don't know!" As the youngster exclaimed in frustration.

<5th> "Genius"

'Hey, at least he thought of something'

<5th> "Ha, you forget that this kid is not a brainiac as you are, sure is a prodigy in battle but his intelligence outside of battle is null"