Prologue

Depression.

What is the first thing that comes to your mind whenever you hear this term?

An extreme feeling of sadness? Continuous numbness?
Lack of the will to live?

Well, here you might not be correct all the time. Depression could be often like a shadow to your soul, you can laugh, you can scream, you can party you can also pretend to have fun but this is still here. Growing rapidly in your sulking chest like a malignant tumor that expands with time. Depression rips your heart and soul bit by bit until all the damage is done.
Sometimes these damages are irreversible but I am glad that in their cases it was not.

I am Dr. Neelima Dubey, a leading psychiatrist of the city and here I am going to narrate you the tales of three different girls with three different fascinating tales of theirs to narrate.

Strangely, none of the girls knew each other before they walked in on my chamber but I cannot help but be amused of how similar their stories are- as though they were interlinked.

Reality check done? So grab your seatbelt and get ready for a rollercoaster ride of three different girls on their journey and how they have taught me so much about love, life and the validity of the word "Forever"

How my own life had transformed after the three of them came into my chamber repeating the same line.

"I need help!"