𝔹𝕖 𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕖..(osomatsu x male reader)

Requested: yes
↳︎⚠️Smut/lemon⚠️↰︎
Info: you and Osomatsu are dating
Y/n: your name
S/c: skin color
H/c: hair color
E/c: eye color
You are a bottom
Slight dirty talk
(Also, this is probably gonna cut to the point immediately)

3rd p.o.v
You were at your place on your bed. With Osomatsu on top of you.

The thing is..usually Osomatsu would be driving his brothers crazy but lately they have been driving him crazy. So you offered him to go for a drink..aaaand naturally he got drunk and you took him to your house. He must have felt bold since as soon as you put him on your bed..he pinned you to it.

"Y/n~" he said into your ear. "Y-Yes Osomatsu?" "You look really cuteeee~" "Erm..t-thanks..can you get off me?" "Nope! I plan on doing fun things together~" "l-like what?" "Liiiiiike this!" He started to rub his hand on your crotch. "A-Ah" you softly moaned. "You like that y/n?~" "mm-yeah.." your face was now a shade of red as Osomatsu kept rubbing his hand on your crotch.

Soon though he took his hand off. You whimpered at the lack of friction. "Awwe don't worry y/n the fun will begin soon~" and then he rubbed himself against your crotch. You moaned a little bit louder

Soon Osomatsu got off and took off his clothes. You blushed seeing him shirtless. "Now now y/n~ I don't want to be the only one naked~" "a-ah..sorry" you took off your shirt and pants leaving you in your boxers. Osomatsu got on top of you. He kissed you before going down to your boxers. He strokes your clothed member. "A-Aah~" Osomatsu then took of your boxers off.

His hot breath touched your member before he put it in is mouth. "Mmm~ o-Osomatsu" he continued to go up and down sucking and occasionally licking the top. "MhMm- O-Osoma-tsu I'm c-coming-!" But before he could let you come he stopped. "A-Ah? W-why did you stop?" "I want to feel good too.."

He took his boxers off. "Do you have lube?" Osomatsu asked. You blushed "y-yeah..in the drawer"

After you got prepared he slowly entered you. "M-mn" "you okay? Does it hurt?" "Y-Yeah a little" "do you want me to-" "No! I-I'm fine..please be gentle.." And right after y/n said that Osomatsu entered fully. "Alright I'm gonna start thrusting okay y/n?" "Y-yes please.."

Slowly Osomatsu started to move. You were a moaning mess. "A-Ah Osomatsu~ harder~" Every time you said that he got a sudden boost of confidence and went faster.

At this point you both were nearing your climax. It wasn't until Osomatsu hit your prostate, that you finally reached your release. Cumming all over your stomach. Osomatsu was near too. After seeing how cute you looked when you came, he thrusted a few more times before cumming inside you.
He let out one final groan before he collapsed next too you.

"That felt so good~" he said. "That was amazing..even though you were drunk.." he then got closer to your ear and said

"I was never drunk."

A/n:
Lmao this is probably cringe im sorry- but anyway- request page is open so leave a comment or pm me if you want to request♡︎