06

My alarm on my phone went off at 6:00am on Friday morning. I could barely open my eyes I was so tired, early mornings are not my thing.

I had to meet the rest of the girls at the airport at 8:20am as our flight to our unknown location was at 9:30am. I packed my suitcase last night so all I had to do this morning was to get dressed and pack some of my things I needed to leave out so I could get ready.

Before I went to have a shower I went into Alanna's room to wake her up because she wanted to come with me to the airport to say goodbye.

I walked over to where she was lying on the bed and whispered, "Alanna, it's time to get up, you need to get ready if you want to come with me." There was no reply. I huffed in annoyance as I knew it will take me a while to wake her up because Alanna is a heavy sleeper, she sleeps through everything. I can't really say much as I sleep a lot as well, but Alanna is ten times worse.

After ten minutes of slapping her in the face, smacking her with pillows and even making weird noises on my phone, I eventually got her to wake up.

I told her I was going to take a shower and to get ready if she could make breakfast. After begging Alanna to make breakfast she finally agreed to make us some chocolate chip pancakes.

I went into the cupboard and grabbed a towel and my clothes and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

I washed my body with my coconut body wash, and washed my hair with my coconut-scented shampoo and conditioner. I love anything coconut scented. I also shaved my legs and underarms as I would be wearing shorts, well I'm hoping so anyway. Hopefully we go somewhere sunny, I'm sick of the rainy weather in London.

After I got out of the shower I dried myself and put some moisturiser on my body and face. After the moisturiser was somewhat dried in i quickly brushed my teeth and put on my clothes I picked out for today.

As I would be sitting on a plane I wanted to be comfortable, although I didn't want to dress like I would when I'm home alone looking like a slob. So I picked out black leggings, a darkish, lightish blue blouse and my black vans. I also had a light grey hoodie to put on incase it was cold on the plane.

After I was dressed I sat in front of my dressing table to do my makeup. I did my usual concealer, a small amount of foundation, a small bit of blush on the apples of my cheeks, mascara, and lip balm. I decided not to wear lipstick today so I just put some clear lipgloss on to give my lips a shine.

After I was done my makeup I dried my hair and left it down. I much prefer leaving my hair down than tying it up, it makes me look weird.

I got a small handbag from my wardrobe so I could put my makeup, hair brush, deodorant, and toothbrush in.

I took one last quick look in the mirror, then grabbed my handbag and suitcase and wheeled it into the kitchen, to be greeted by the smell of delicious pancakes.

"You have everything packed ?" Alanna asked me as I sat at the kitchen table, watching her put our pancakes onto plates.

"Yeah, I haven't gotten much though as it will only be for four days." Alanna placed my plate of pancakes in front of me and say across from me. We both dug in straight away since we were so hungry.

"I'm proud of you you know." She said. "And no matter what happens this weekend, I will always be proud of you, now hurry up and eat those pancakes so we can get you to the airport so you can kick their asses at judges houses."

I smiled at her and replied, "See this is why you're my best friend."

~

At 8:10 we arrived at the airport. We got out of the taxi and started to walk in the front entrance.

We walked around the airport for ten minutes until I seen Emily and Stephanie standing beside the departure flights sign.

We walked over to them and was immediately greeted by them. "Oh my god I'm so glad you're here, we thought we got lost and we were the only ones here but now you're here as well ", Stephanie said to me. I laughed. "Well here I am. Do you have any idea where the others are ?"

"No I just got here ten minutes before you did and I found Steph so I stayed with her," Emily said.

Fifteen minutes later we all found each other and some of the girls wanted to go to McDonalds for something to eat so we all sat in McDonald's while the others ate.

I logged into the McDonald's free wifi to check my Twitter and snapchat. When I clicked on snapchat I seen I had one from James. It was a picture of him with the caption "have a safe flight babe x😏". The "babe" made my heart flutter.

I sent him a quick selfie back with a thank you. I logged into Twitter and tweeted saying I was waiting in the airport to board our flight to where Cheryl is sending us. I only had four thousand followers on Twitter, which isn't much compared to some people.

I locked my phone as I seen Emily, Chloe and Lola were finished there food. We all headed back to the departures to wait for our Skype call with Cheryl to see where we where going.

"Hiya girls, I just wanted to let you know, we will be going to the very sheek. the very glamorous, very beautiful, Nice."

Oh my god we are going to France. I have always wanted to go to France, mainly Paris but Nice will be great.

After the skype call ended we all started freaking out about excited this trip is going to be.

We all started to check in our luggage and passports and we went to board the plane. I sat beside Lauren on the plane. It turns out we have a few things in common, we are the same age, both of our favourite restraunts is Nandos and our celebrity crush is Luke a Hemmings.

After talking to Lauren for a while I began to feel tired so I took my headphones out of my bag, and listened to Sam Smiths album while falling asleep.