Baby beck

"Noah my water broke" when I heard that I froze my wife was really about it have her baby. No it was our baby.

Flashback
Nobody's POV
Dixie was currently crying in the bathroom after finding out she was pregnant. She literally just got married three months ago. Was Noah even ready for a baby. Who knows. She called him into the bathroom and he walked in with concern written all over his face.

"Baby what's wron-" he saw the pregnancy test and had concern written all over his face. Suddenly the concern turned into a smile but dixies face turned into confusion.

"Your happy about this baby?" She asked. Of course I am finally someone who can play soccer.

End of flashback

Nobody's POV
Noah was currently rushing Dixie out of the door while reassuring her that I would be ok. He told the boys to grab her hospital bag and to meet them their.

The boys called all of the girls because they know Dixie would want her there. So while the boys were taking there sweet time Noah was trying to keep calm because his wife was screaming from having such bad contractions.

Finally at the hospital Noah was freaking but kept reminding him self he needed to stay calm for Dixie. They had decided to wait for the gender but had a boy and girl nursery ready. Noah was hoping it was a boy who could be his little soccer star.

Dixie was getting close to her last contraction as she was 9 centimeters dilated. She was on her last contraction and Noah was sweating so bad he could probably fill a bucket. She grabbed his hand so hard I think he though his circulation was going to get cut off.

Finally after the last squeeze they heard the cries of a baby. The doctors took the baby out so they could clean it up and they walked in with a pink blanket Noah's whole expression went from soccer talk to protective dad mode.

Dixie was crying and so was Noah she wanted to swaddle the baby. While Dixie was doing that Noah still couldn't wrap his head around the fact he was a girl dad.

When Dixie and Noah decided the name it's couldn't be more perfect.

@noahbeck

Welcome to the world Aurora Kate Beck ❤️a lot of people

❤️a lot of people

Brycehall : I'm gonna be the cool uncle.
↪️joshrichards : nice try bud but that's me

@dixiebeck

Aurora Kate Beck I love the name and I love you

❤️by a lot of people

User1 : she is living every kids dream of having famous parents.
↪️user2 : IKR

Dameliofamilyofficial: oh my lord I'm on my way to the hospital!
↪️Addisonrae : see you there

As soon as Dixie and Noah were settled everybody barged in the room asking to hold her. It was so crazy how much people loved her already. They decided to call her Rory for short. The boys were discussing how if a boy talked to her that they would beat him up. While the girls were talking about how cute she is.

When she opened her eyes people were shocked both Noah a Dixie had brown eyes but this girl had the bluest eyes on the planet.

"Guys look!" Charli said while all the guys walked over. "Those eyes are so f****** blue it's ridiculous.

"Language my little girl is right there" Noah said while slapping Bryce in the chest with a death stare. "Right let me fox that, those eyes are so fluffing blue it's ridiculous"

2 days later
Today was thee we day Noah and Dixie got to take Rory home. They put her in a cute outfit and took her home but she just kept on crying.

When they got home Dixie went to feed her in her room and then put her down for a nap. As soon as Dixie put Rory down for a nap she fell asleep.