Sway trip part two

We were on the boat and having the times of our lives I was so blessed to have Noah on my life. He was the best dad a hold could ask for.

We were getting off the boat so we could go on the beach and Noah was taking a picture of Rory because she was so cute

Noah's Snapchat

Ya so I made this i mean Dixie did to but mostly me

Dixie POV
Rory was running around with Reese and hazyl with her shark saying she going to eat them. All of sudden she grabbed the microphone attached to the boat and said.

"Attention everyone I would like to show you all my new dance move" then she did a DICE ROLL. Everybody started laughing and clapping saying that she was really Noah's child. Surprisingly all the little girls started doing it. We just laughed I think Bruce was laughing the hardest.

After all the commotion the girls were sitting and eating chips. We were all good friends with Tatum and Haley they lived down the street from us so we saw them quite often. Dear future husband came on and the little girls did a dance to that song a year ago but still remembered it.

I think everybody was enjoying not only because hey could dance. But because it was good content. Bryce was filming actually I think we were all filming.

We got off the boat and went for a walk and the girls looked so cute Reese was passed out in Bruce's arms but hazyl and Rory were up.

Dixies Snapchat

There cute like very cute

Hey short chapter good news I improved my grades quite a bit so that's good