Nomad x Reader

Who were you? Just a simple Guild Master. Your memories were blurry, and you didn't remember anything. The only thing you had in this world was your friends. Even though you knew you didn't belong there, in Tokyo, they still considered you one of them.

Water. An Ocean. An island. It's the only thing you remember. You remember about the blue waters, you remember about the trees. But you can't remember why you were there. You can't remember who was there.

This game, the game of Rules and Roles, it was a mystery, something that had come floating to the surface, and taken as if it were something normal.

"Pain, betrayal."

You remember. You remember those words. You remembered the times were those people you called "friends" stabbed you on the back. You remember their faces filled with horror and pain as they watched your blood drip from their cold, murderous hands.

They didn't kill you out of spite, nor jealousy. It was out of kindness. Yes. They cared about you, but they were forced to put an end to you because of what you became. And once you were gone, everything happened again.

"Pain, betrayal."

Those words echoed in the back of your head, reminding you once more that you weren't welcome there. That world wasn't for you.

Your "friends". Is it normal for you to hold a grudge against them? Knowing that they've killed you countless times, shouldn't it be normal for you to doubt them? At least a single bit?

Should you listen to your heart or your brain? Were you a fool for believing their words?

You didn't know, you were lost. You were falling deep down. You were being crushed by your thoughts.

"Save me."

Like Tokyo collides with other worlds, creating places frozen in time, your feelings collide with each other as well, creating a mess.

You feel something calling you. It's not a voice, it's a song.

And surprisingly, it's your alarm.

-- TIME: 6:30 AM --

You open your eyes and find yourself laying in your dorm bed. You felt miserable, like a pile of garbage in a dumpster. Like a fish in the middle of the ocean. Like a tiny star in the middle of the immense galaxy. You felt insignificant. Alone. Scared. Yet you still pushed forward.

You get out of bed and do your daily routine.

You brush your hair, look in the mirror, and stare at that monstrosity people call (Y/N).

"Pathetic."

You whisper those words to yourself. Other thoughts that cross your mind are overlapped by that word, "pathetic".

You step outside your dormitory. You quietly made your way through the empty, silent hall. You walked, feeling tired, looking down. You arrived at the cafeteria. You looked up, smiled, and walked in.

There, you find your so-called "friends".

-Hello (Y/N)!- Ryouta said cheerfully.

-Fancy seein' ya here!- Kengo followed.

You greeted them, grabbed some grub, and sat at their table.

-You seem quite tired, (Y/N), have you slept well?-

Shirou asked.

-I'm fine.- You spoke in a calm tone, smiling.

You talked about normal topics such as movies, sports, today's homework, and lunch.