Not. Normal. (A 1D fanfic)

I was normal. A teenage girl from Texas, but at the same time I was crazy. A crazy, dorky, stubborn, teenage girl from Texas, that's better, that's more... Me.

Oh and did I mention over Obsessed? with one direction? Well yeah. That too.

______________________________________________

This was my dream. This story is my dream, but the funny thing is. It came true.

I will tell it to you if you want?

How old am I again? Oh yeah, 18. Just kidding I knew that just adding some entertainment to my story I guess.

I have five best friends and I do everything I can with them, we have been best friends since grade school, I had my first sleepover with them, first scary movie , that was a funny one!

And first fight, but we got over it in a bout 30 minutes. Their names are,

Amanda, Gracie, Maddi, Mallory, and Travis. Actually there's one more, but hes not a big part in the story, but. if you must know his name is Merlin, a little strange, yeah? But it's true!

Now, I will give you a mental pic of me:

I'm really pale and have cherry red hair,my natural hair color is blond. But I dyed it.

the first time I dyed it bleached blond but it wasent really... me.

I have green eyes and braces. I'm skinny. and I'm not bragging about it!

Seriously wanna trade pounds??

I love connivers, my fav kind of shoe. Next to vans of course! And I have two diffrent clothes personalitys, one day i'll be waering a baggy T shirt and the nexed a sparkly off the sholder kind of top.

And faded skinny jeans. with everything.

That's mostly me, on the outside, but on the inside its much more complicated so I guess the longer you stay here with me and read my story the more you will find out, yeah?

Oh, I forgot! My names cat, short for Cathrin. DO NOT, EVER. EVER. call me cathrin. unless you want on my bad side. you dont want on my bad side.

I lovelovelovelove music and my magazines!

And if you wanna know, my fav things to do are,: draw, eat, and skateboard.

I also like to sing but I'm no good at it. So I do when no one is around.

Anyway, I'm sure you wanna get on with the story? Here you go.

________________________________________

This is a short chappy it's like a intro...

_________________________________________