Yeah, like I said

Well, last time we talked I told you I was normal. Kind of, Last time we talked I was normal.

Not anymore, but before i tell you about what happened I'm gonna explain about my parents.

Well my mom is a fashion designer.

My dad, I don't really know.

I think he moved, or died, I never really thought about it...

Anyway, things have happened. My mom has to take a business trip to Japan for A WHOLE YEAR. At first I was all like, 'Yes! The house for myself for a YEAR!'

But nooo. I have to stay with my cousin! In like, the UK! I asked his age and he's 18, 19 I don't know I forgot, one of those.

So why do I have to stay with someone who is my exact age?! I Don't Know.

It's jut not normal. That's one of my sayings. And it describes me. not normal.

So now I'm on my motor bike, on my way to the airport, flying to England. to live with some dude who I don't even know.

But. One direction lives in England so something good comes out of it! Mom also said he was rich and lived with his friends. That sounds gay.

But I don't know.

Never met the dude.

Never been to England.

Never even flew on a airplane.

I have always wanted to live in England but now I have to miss prom! And graduation!

Poo!

I stopped my motor bike at the airport (my mom would pick it up later) and walked in.

There were lines.

Too many, like at six flags. but there would be no cool ride at the end.

I already had a ticket, my luggage was packed. So I went through security.

They swiped that thingy over me and stuff, it was strange... But I got over it...

I never really knew why it was so important to have the security, I mean, what is the chance a guy should have a gun in his underpants?

And what about paper? That stuff can cut you to! And today I also learned you can't have a fingernail file on a plane with you! I have never been cut by a fingernail file but I have been cut by paper like 1092844759345 times!

I walked to the line to get in the plane and I waited. The line moved. I took a step.

And so on.

I walked down the isle and it felt like walking In a bus, stuffy, small, but it was also completely different.

It was awesome. If I had to describe it in one word that word would be. Shiny.

Every thing about it was shiny! And white. Shiny and white.

I sat down in a window seat. I need to have the window seat.

Like I'd die without this one little window seat, totally.

The plane started.

Ok.

Goodnight.

_______________________________________________

(A,N)- if I get more reads comments and votes Ill make longer chappies;)