NOT A CHAPTER: CUDDLES

This was requested by @GamingJJ9 thank you king/queen 😌🤚
Even if you didn't directly request it- I did it anyway I hope you like it☺️

Dré and gogy were- PFTTT HAHAHHAHAHA IM SORRY I CANT-
dRé HAHAHAHAHAHA OK OK I'll stop-

Dream was laying in bed reading a book when he heard a creak, when he looked up he didn't see anything so he shrugged and continued to read.

George who was ducking behind the edge of the bed slowly crawled around to the side. 'He'll never see me coming!' He thought as he readied himself to pounce on his, totally unsuspecting, prey.

Dream who was wearing a quite prominent smirk, slowly put his book down. As soon as the book hit the night stand George jumped at him. "AHH-" Dream yelled with a giant smile. George giggled and nuzzled his face into dreams chest. Dream smiled lovingly and pecked George on the forehead which caused the smaller to turn red and whine finally looking at dream with a pout. "Your so cute" the taller said kissing George's nose and hugging George closer. The two boys who continued to snuggle up to each other slowly fell asleep. "Good night George~" Dream cooed kissing George's forehead. The small boy smiled as he giggled kissing Dream on the forehead as well "good night"

🥺🥰
😤Stan da cuddles or else 🔫😡
Just kidding I love you guys🥰