*Gasps in offended bff*

Look I get it I suck at the whole chapter title thing, also I haven't been posting much 'cus of school :(

"Ok so what do we need..." Nick was looking over all the foods trying to figure out what George would like. "Sap!" A voice called from behind him. Nick turned around and smiled. "Hey Eret, What 'cha doin'?" Eret smiled and looked over at the bread and then back at sap winking, "I think you know" sap couldn't help but laugh, Eret joining him in the fit of giggles. Nick picked out some food and said his fare wells to eret as he ran back to the infirmary as fast as he could. "I'm back!" He exclaimed as he bust through the door. George had a huge smile on his face as he giggled at Nicks antics. "George, this is why your better than Nick" dream said with a sigh. Nick gasped, obviously offended by the gesture. "Whatever I like gogy better anyway!" George just burst out laughing at his friends.. no best friends. That sounded nice to him.

A couple of hours later
The boys were able to go back to their room and hang out. "Clayyyyyy" George whined as he tried to take back the sweet he had found earlier. "You don't need to ruin dinner!" George proceeded to whine and bury his face in a pillow. "George, why do sound like a dog when you whine..?" Nick asked looking at him. This got George's attention because he quickly stopped whining. "Um... George wer wolf" Clay pat George's head. Nick got up off the floor and pat George as well. "We still love you. Maybe even a little more now- OW" Clay slapped nicks head. "Do you have ears and a tail?" George nodded smiling. "See!" George pointed to his head with a huge grin as two ears popped up. Nick jumped at George and started to pet his head while Clay laughed and started to make dinner.

45 minutes later
George and nick were still on the couch when clay called them for dinner. "What cha make mom?" Clay rolled good eyes "food. Food that you eat." Nick glared at him and sat down. George sat down on his chair criss cross apple sauce (look I went to public school ok?) next to clay with his tail wagging.

Cliff hanger ending? Lol >:3