Chapter 1:We get jumped by a demonic cheerleader (Ethan POV)

'Is it rolling?'

'Yes'

Okay. So the camp really wanted me to do this so they could show it to the 'future generation'. Exact words of Chiron. Who's Chiron you may ask, it will mentioned so sit back and chill this is a long story called my life after it was ruined by some stupid vampire things, too long for our liking actually.

If you are reading this at home and have noticed similar things and don't have any idea what is happening, close this book and ask your parent(s) to take you to the camp. Trust me it is for the best.

So, it was end of the year of school and the school was hosting a party. The party was awesome; of course I am saying that because my brother Shade and I helped make it interesting. We were really excited to end the year and go back home to live with our caretaker Tia. This has been the first year since we went up to high school that we have not been expelled or suspended for the rest of the year.

Shade and I were just normal 15 year olds who always had the worst luck. The first year it was at Goode high where they thought that we blow up a whole gym. We didn't even have gym class that day.

Well actually it is me who is expelled majority of the time, because the other fellow students always somehow point towards me, then Shade has to move with me.

So let me describe Shade. He is the best brother I could ever ask for. No, he is better than that. Well the reason he is rarely in trouble is because he is extremely gorgeous. He has matte black hair that always look like an anime character. It was the first thing I had asked him about when I first met him. This might confuse you but stay with me. He has black eyes and pale skin that as the girls say make him look like an angel.

So we were just standing behind the stage or whatever they called it. We were just checking minor things like if the microphones were working, if the instruments were in tune, etc, etc. In five minutes we were having our duet performance. I could tell he was nervous. When he is nervous his ADHD starts getting worse and it is not a sight I wanted to see.

There comes the moment. Our names are called. I strapped on my camera to my chest to record the show we were going to put up. I took my Ukulele and walked up on to the stage followed by Shade and his guitar.

The crowd cheered for us or mostly my brother. I might have underrated his looks to you but I can tell you that he was voted the hottest guy on campus since the 2000s. It's not like he is famous but I swear many girls and even guys had crush on him.

"So this is going to be the last performance of the night", I said into the mica. "We have written a song for you guys who we hopefully will meet again taking in our past"

The crowd hooted and whistled .I looked into Shade's night black eyes and nodded. I started strumming chords on my ukulele along with tapping my foot on the beat. Meanwhile, Shade was playing an Arpeggio with base notes. I am not going to exaggerate but the song was really sweet.

We started singing the lyrics that Shade wrote with Shade singing the main lyrics and me adding to the chorus and pre chorus. I did not write or even help because otherwise the crowd would not be pleased at all. I really didn't like the students. They were all spoiled rich brats except some decent people. But alas I cannot complain the whole time.

My mind started zoning out after the chorus part and to keep myself concentrated I decided to observe the audience. Matt and his goons were in a corner smoking which no teacher ever notices. Bill, Jason and Luke, my only friends were in the middle seats with cups of orange juice in their hands. They strangely seemed really distressed. I didn't understand. Were we that bad? I decided to ask them later.