2

9.09.20

               Birds were chirping outside as Phinks yawned, groggily looking at his clock. Luckily, he was up in time, and he was going to make it to work. The male got up after dawdling for a few more minutes and went to go get dressed and prepare himself for the long day ahead of him.

              Phinks was once again walking down the city streets to get a cup of espresso. It seemed like only the usual cafe he went to could fulfill his needs, they always made the best coffee and he could never get enough. Even the new worker, Feitan, was amazing at making espressos. At last, Phinks stood in front of the cafe. He hoped Feitan was there again, he really enjoyed his drink. The blond entered the cafe, going up to the counter, and oddly enough Chrollo was not present- and neither was Feitan. Phinks looked around a bit only to see... two men kissing.

"Uhm, excuse me?" Phinks muttered.

The men didn't seem to hear him. Suddenly, Machi walked out of the backroom.

"Uvo! Shalnark! I told you 2 to do that outside! Not in front of the customers- this is the second time this week! Get out." 

Snickering, Uvogin and Shalnark left the cafe.

"Sorry about them. What do you want to drink?" Machi muttered, embarrassed by her coworker's actions.

"The usual please."

Machi nodded, going to put in his order. Phinks once more looked around the cafe, and again, no Feitan in sight. 

"Hey uh, Machi?"

"What is it?"

"Where is Feitan?" Phinks said, a bit flustered.

"Out today, he wanted a break."

"I see," He muttered.

Phinks stood near the pickup counter waiting for Pakunoda, one of the baristas, to finish making his drink. After waiting for a bit, he heard Paku say,

"Phinks, your order is ready."

"Thank you Paku," He smiled, took his drink, and left to go to his job. Today, his job started earlier than usual. If it were a regular day it would start around the time the sun set, but today they started early, since a weekly inspection was needed. Phinks headed towards the subway, got on it, and waited to arrive at his destination.

.

 The subway finally came to a stop at Phinks work place. He exited the subway and strutted towards the underground building. 

"Hello Mr.Leorio," He greeted his boss.

"Hey Phinks! The inspection will be soon, and we're a bit busy today so get ready."

Phinks nodded, going into the changing room and changing into his work outfit.