Chapter 1

// I apologize for how crap this is idk why it has so many reads I wrote this a long time ago. //

*comment where you are from*

---

Twitter.

A great place for people to socialize and for fangirls to stalk their favorite actors, band members, and idols.

Also a great place to find your soul mate. But let's not get ahead of ourselves... Let me take you back to where it all started. The tiny phone app. The famous social media site.

Twitter.

Back to the beginning

Luke's POV

"Hey want to freak the fam out and do a follow spree with me?" Calum asked, sitting down next to me on the couch in our hotel.

Ah the fam. Greatest fans in the world. It was so funny to think that just 3 years ago we were jamming out on Youtube to covers. Now we had our own album and were starting our very first North American tour! The best part of it was getting to share these awesome moments with my 3 best friends and fan base. To think that millions of attractive girls were chomping at the bit to see us do, well anything really, was mind blowing. I guessed I could ease their troubled minds and follow a few of them.

I pulled out my phone and opened the Twitter app. My notifications were blown up, of course. I clicked on the compose button to write a tweet.

@Luke5SOS: Hey fam :) I'm going to be following 10 of you lovely people after rehearsal so retweet for a chance!

(A/n: is that not a freakin goal or what)

In less then a second, hundereds of retweets were pouring in. I chuckled at a few of the comments.

@holy5SOS- I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT MY ENTIRE LIFE FOLLOW MEEEE

@meowcalclifford (a/n: me ;D)- GOALDBLDFGHD FOLLOWME LUKE BBY PICK ME

@hukelemmings- how much do I have to pay for this.. best offer is 2 bucks and a pack of gum maybe...

I didn't get why they were so crazy... it's not like we were Green Day or some legendary band. It was funny to thnk that I used to be a crazy fanboy, following and obsessing over celebrities every move. Now it was the other way around. I felt bad, though. I knew I used to get pissed when my favorite celebrties didn't talk to EVERY fan. Now I was doing to same thing.

Sighing, I exited out of Twitter and and turned off my phone.

"Rehearsal time, mate." I groaned to Calum and I pulled him off the couch.

"Do we haveee tooo? I'm exhasperated." he whined.

"Exhasperated? That's not a word."

"To me it is. It's a mix between exhausted and exasperated, and it means I'm frustrated because I'm so tired." I chuckled at Cal's description and grabbed his arm, pushing him out of the hotel room.

"Let's just go before Michael and Ashton get pungry. That's a mix between pissed and hungry."

----

"Would you guys ever date a fan?" Ashton spoke up as we sat in a random pizza place.

We all looked at Ashton with furrowed eyebrows.

"What? Why?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know, I was stalking some of the fans twitters and you know what? A lot of them are really attractive!"