special 2

O.A.A: LET US CONTINUE, SAY HELLO TO amira parker daughter of kamela parker and peter parker.

A: LET US CONTINUE, SAY HELLO TO amira parker daughter of kamela parker and peter parker

A Squeel made everyone unable to hear anything.

Kamela: oh my god, oh my god, I have a daughter with my idol and she is so beutiful,

Carol: kamela how could you.

Kamela: sorry but all is fair in love and war.

O.A.A: CONTINUE, THIS GIRL IS MORE THAN A PRETTY FACE, HER POWERS MAKE HER UNIQUE. Her power and connection to the web of life make her the most dangerous inhuman in existence. Her molecule manipulation is on a tier were she can will galactus, captain atom and sentry from existence.

Note: she is dr manhatten basically

Many looked at girl in awe as a video was shown as she remade the multiverse at will and created life from nothing.

Kamela: my girl will be the best hero ever.

Hela: please my son makes her look like a toddler.

Hope: my son is better.

Viper: please my son can play your children like they are toddlers.

Susan: my daughter is the cutest and most compassionate.

Silver sable: please my daughter has the most elegance and a sound mind.

They all were about to jump each other before they were restrained by chains.

O.A.A: NO FIGHTING. WELL...

TONY: wait a minuite, why are all those children so overpowered.

Scott: yes, the ultimate mutant should come from my genes

The O.A.A Laughed at that.

O.A.A: you are all idiots, you cloned and broke the laws of nature in order to bring an ultimate weapon, but what you don't know is that the center of the web of life and destiny with his spider genes are actually what could make the ultimate mutant or inhuman or god.

This made all stare in shock, they did not know the value of peter's genes. Many were planning to seduce peter to join their side.

Mr sinister was planning to clone an army of children before he was vaporized then brought to life.

O.A.A: IF ANY THINK OF CLONNING AN ARMY OF PETER'S CHILDREN I WILL PERSONALLY KILL THEM AND TAKE THEM TO MEPHISTO TO BE TORTURED.

THIS MADE MANY NOD QUICKLY AFRAID OF THE THREAT AND MANY DISCARDED THEIR PLANS.

Well I know I said no chapters by I am waiting for the bus, so I thought what the hell.

Rate

Comment.

Goodbye.