Wattpad readers catagories

I am in Wattpad for enough time to know the catagories of readers are in this app...
This is just for fun, don't take it seriously! (๑´•.̫ • '๑)

Type 1: 'Wait I will read it!' types of people... These readers have have mainly 100 s of books in their library... But almost half of it are pending to be read..
They just promise and run away, and if they insist so much they will read the first chapter... And then the rest of that book can go to hell!
Don't stress over them too much.. if they said they will read it then, they will... No need to remind them in every 6 months..

(My brain: wait you just typed your catagories!
Me: Shut up!)

Type 2: 'the bookworm types' .. these are the good children of Wattpad... You can not count the number of books they read on Wattpad every day...
They are the true diamond, platinum, golden kids of Wattpad...
If they take one book in hand, they don't leave it untill it is over!!!
They take the phone or laptop to washroom too!
Lovely babies they are I tell you...

Type 3: 'The excessive comment gang'.... Our Henuviya_Sheikh LihaMirza mYsTeRyMe45 Qalb-E-Katib........
La haula! If they take a book in hand... By God you will faint seeing the amount of comments they do in each chapter... The comment hungry writers will dance in happiness if these three are there... Ummm... Well, I am like these three too hehe...
But beware your notif bar will blast...

Type 4: 'Silent readers'... The well famous silent readers! I don't know what is their problem, even after getting thousand of scoldings... They still don't vote and comment! Goddd if you can read a book... Do your hands pain to touch that star below!

Type 5:  'The people who read seeing votes, views and cover' these are the people who judge a book by the cover, votes and aesthetics..
The high society types....
Whether the book is readable or not they give it five stars if the book has good votes....

Type 6: 'The offended types' wallahi, they are some people who get really serious with the book.. they will read that book like it's a real life incident and the comments will be like ' wtf! Why did the female did this! / Why is male like this / this is soooo racist / how could you say this I am offended!' like chill yaar it's just a book!

Type 7: 'The lazy readers' they will vote reading a story, but comment? No no no no no... They will never ever comment on a book... And even if they comment, it will be like 'it was a good chapter' 'Nice chappy'... But still thanks yaar at least you comment and vote...

Type 8: 'The addicted to a book readers' the best readers in Wattpad! They make it worth writing in Wattpad... The comments  like 'please update/ when will you update' is the thing that urges a writer to write more...

Type 9: 'The romance readers' ohoooooo!!! Now we are talking.... Ayii!! These readers are crazy for romance, the real story can go to hell, just make the FL and ML together.... Then the romantic muaah muaaah moments, are something which they thrive for...

Type 10: 'The Muslim readers' Haye our sheikhs... But it's the best community in Wattpad.. their comments are never abusive... And they are really sweet to the readers... Most of them don't read mature... they read and write for the sake of Allah...

Type 11: ' The MATURE READER' (-_-)
They read books for that only... No need for story or progression...
And some of them read cheap too!
If you are so desperate, watch porn na!...
Sick mentality..
No offense everyone.... many reads mature.. but reading a book only for that is disgusting.... And those disgusting comments arghhh...

Type 12: ' The Haram police' 🙃 .. I don't need to say anything, you guys know about them!!

Type 13: ' Too picky about books ' sigh... They will do research on a book from someone else before reading that book...

Type 14: ' The comedy commenters' they will turn your whole serious scene into a comedy... Reader won't cry reading a scene but will laugh seeing their comments...
And you won't be able to decide whether to laugh or cry for the scene failure...

Type 15: ' Readers that will support you till the end'
Loyal followers of you... Right Zaynab10_ Who will support you no matter what... Love these guys *sniffs*

----------

Okay guys, I guess I added every catagory readers of Wattpad in these....

Comment down and let me know, if I missed any catagories....

Assalamualaikum!