when you take your first steps

hello im maya and this is my first attempt at a book please comment what i should do and i might do it  thank you and lets get into the story

Paul - Ok, so it was a sunny evening and you and your dad were outside. He was sitting and relaxing while you bit on the ear of your favorite teddy bear, everything's right.Right? So you thought, but no, it started to rain! Your teddy got wet so you stood up and ran inside! "You did it!" Paul says and you silently bite on your teddy's ear again.

John - He took you to the studio and you just sat there being adored by your uncles and your dad. Then you started to cry because he was over there, so you decided to walk over to John, "Shh its ok, don't cry" John said and you calmed down.

George - It is the evening and your mother decided to bake cookies and being the hungry baby you were, you wanted some. So you gathered up the strength to get up and walk to get one. You climbed onto the counter and  grabbed one it was so good, but then your mother took you off the counter

Ringo- Ringo had a high fever that day and you wanted to visit him. You walk to him. He was crying, worried, and lonely. It broke your heart to hear him cry, you found him sitting under the covers. "Don't come near, y-you might get sick" he said, but at the time you understood basically nothing  so you gave him a hug.

ok that was the first chapter thank you for reading and comment below some ideas and give me some advice bye!