when you say your first words

hello all, this is maya and I know I should have done this one first, but I got mixed up so pretend its the first. ok?

Paul - You were sitting with your toys on a tiny blanket at the park and you noticed....YOUR MUM WASN'T THERE! You started to cry, so Paul as always tried to calm you down "shh its ok just imagine how proud mummy will be if you stay calm all the trip" he said, and that word "mummy" got in your mind and you said "MUMMY" very happily. "great job" Paul says and you keep eating your teddy bear's ear.

John - It was a snowy day, so you stayed inside and John comes in your room and starts playing with you then you say "I wove you" after he gave you a teddy bear becuase you get a new one every month and it was white and had a big smile and you called him "Snowy."  After you saw how happy it made John when you said "I love you," you chanted it all day!

George - It was a sunny day and you and your dad were outside, you looked up and saw the blue blue sky. Suddenly you wanted to say "Blue" so you gathered up some strength and said "bloo"  and George replied "yes, blue"

Ringo - Ringo took you to the studio and you just gazed up at the drums and Ringo said "looking at my drums" with a smile and you said "dwums." Your dad and your uncles gazed at you and you gazed back, proud of yourself!