Mydnight Skies Part

Mydnight Skies
< this takes place after Taken By force , While Lucas and Kaitlyn are incubation of recieving their powers, ..(( I'll be changing a few things to meet its criteria of fitting in with the first story.. thank you for your patience>>

Taken

Hidden beneath the Earths Ocean surface as two kaytrak's now watched the  teens that were now incubated as these aliens watched carefully, now looking to each other then over to their monitor now looked back once again to the beautiful image before them then as the main leader looked over to the two..

"Why do they want to test this boy?"... Duncan asked.
"Because he knows what he is but does not know about his abilities, we need to see and how he can control his power test his knowledge, and how close he came to communicate with you all...understanding your needs as well, we need to kidnap the boy from his family, I know he will be dearly missed by his parents and his sister"

they had no choice they had to take Lucas from his family, had managed to keep videos of his sister and photos of his beloved parents.
Duncan sighed, " I have never betrayed my friend of harming his son, "
"We have no choice Duncan, we will have to take him, teach him how to control his powers that were given to him by his father, this is why we killed his father, we did not know that they were planning to transfer his powers to the boy, we are studying the earth's the atmosphere as they now tried to locate the boy..

<word count: 1681>

Lucas Jacob Bridger was about to be taken by Duncan and the aliens,
they Knew they needed to find a way to get the boy away from his family, they have no choice

UEO Section 7:
"We need the boy , from the last time they were here three Aliens took over three boy's , Lt brody's body and Commander Ford bodies I cannot let that happen again so I wanna see what he knows.. mainly his memory"
" So, what do you want us to do when we get the kid?" asked Lt. McIntyre
asked Lt.Rosenthorne.
"Put him in a room for now, til we study him," asked Lt. Rodriguez.
"Study him?" repeated t Rodriguez as he now looked in a shocked reaction.
"This kid, is human not a immortal!" Snapped L. Rodriguez
"THIS BRIDGER KID " has a power we need him to use against those beings, if we don't they will destroy us all! or he will kill us "
"what are you really afraid of Sgt." asked Commander Castillo

Lucas's PoV:
I wandered to the oceans as I now looked up to the skies above me, I closed my eyes feeling the breeze and the water cooling down my feet below me, I heard the door open and close as I now lifted my head up feeling the winds as i opened my eyes as I now caught myself now studying the stars above me " Money for your thoughts" i heard my father's words as i laughed.

"Nahhh, do you ever wonder whats out there in the universe above us, ?" I now asked my father.
"Hm. good question, well, there is the stars, blackness, our friends " his father aswsered.

" Good answer, don't remind me about that ," I suddenly shivered the thought of my body being taken over with one of the Kaytraks.
"You alrght son,? My father asked.

Lucas sighed as he looked up to the midnight skies  as he scoffed a  bit. as  he now spoke.  "just  remembering the  night they were here, they gave me a opportunity to go with them, But, I couldn't go i had mom, you, Lilli,  "   

I quickly responded as I now looked over to him.

"Seems you made a wise choice"
I looked over to my dad, I smiled at him Andi I now sighed.
Im surprised you aren't burning anything about now" snickered his father.
I laughed as i now looked at my hands, I'm just happy that you accepted who and what i am" said Lucas as he now   looked over to the ocean 
"Lucas you are the one and only son that we love, along with your sister Lilli" said his father.