Prologue

Bold - Move names. Allmight talking. Or Pov Transition

Italics - Whispering, flashback, timeskip, or Notes

Third person Pov

A boy sat on the edge of a building dangling his feet off the edge. Contemplating what to do. His hero had told him he couldn't be a hero. No one believed in him. He was quirkless. But then again who would believe in a quirkless male becoming a hero? The world was filled with only women.

Izuku had only seen one other male in his entire life. And his life looked miserable. Walking around town only for women to flock around him. Not caring for what he wanted, they just swarmed him. That was the only time he had seen him.

Izuku : What's the point in this anymore?

He says standing up and looking over the edge of the building at the concrete. Looking into the alley seeing it empty and barren. He leaned back against the rail thinking of his life so far.

Flashback

Izuku's life was a living hell. At the age of four he learned not everyone was born equal. Not only was he born a male he was also quirkless. The chance of being born a male had decreased exponentially over the decades. Being born quirkless had also decreased. Only five percent of the world was quirkless. Atleast half of them ended up ending their lives because of how they were treated.

After learning he was quirkless his life just got worse. Being beaten and abused by his sister and her friends. Forgotten by his mother's Allmight and Green Tornado. He would sit in his room crying only leaving to eat or bathe. Seeing no other reason to. He would sit and study all day as well as work out determined to become a hero.

Timeskip current day at school

Izuku was fifteen in his last year of middleschool. As always the teacher had ridiculed him for dreaming of being a hero. Katsumi and Izumi hearing this werent happy. After school they dragged him behind the school to where they beat him down.

Eventually getting up he made his way back 'Home' or so he called it. Taking a longer way home to avoid Izumi and Katsumi he went through a tunnel. Halfway through the dark tunnel he heard gurgling and turned to see a sludge villain leave the sewer. The villain tried grabbing him and succeeded. Only to be stopped by Allmight appearing from the sewer as well. Izuku wanting answers grabs Allmight when she goes to leave.

Allmight sees this and lands scolding him. He stopped her and asked his question.

Izuku : Allmight can i be a hero? Me being a male and quirkless?

Allmight turned to him only frowning.

Allmight : No kid I don't think so. Its good to dream but dream realistically. Being a male is important to the government so they wouldn't allow that. And second quirkless people cannot be heroes. They only get in the way. They are practically useless. Now goodbye kid.

She said jumping away. Izuku simply stared at the sky watching her disappear.

Current Time

The words still echoed in the boys head. The words useless and getting in the way. Looking over the edge once more.

Izuku : Man I just wanted to help people.

He says quietly crying. Watching the tears drip into the alley.

Izuku : Well this is it i guess. Goodbye cruel world.

He says pushing himself off the rail. Falling forward he closed his eyes. Feeling the wind go through his green and black hair. He finally felt at peace right before he hit the ground.