Prologue

A grey she-cat pads to a familiar waterfall, seeing her two closest friends. "Why did you call us Raven Moon?" the she-cat asked to black tabby tom before sitting next to a blue grey she-cat.

"The Clever Sun is rising," Raven Moon said, surprising the she-cats, "But we can help the clans," he said, looking at the cave behind the waterfall.

"Raven Moon! You know we can't use the Moon Tunnel, only cats that deserve to be reborn can use it! Owl's Star, back me up!" the blue grey she-cat argued, looking at the grey she-cat again.

She looks between her friends, "Tumbling Sky is correct but so is Raven Moon. We need to help the clans so i think we deserved to be reborn because we know what to do," Owl's Star said, both of them just look at the cave.

"Let do it then," Tumbling Sky said, leading them to the cave. 

They fell through a hole and felt a sense of peace. Little did they know, Clever Sun had also been reborn at the same time and that they ended in different clans.

A black tabby tom stood in a small cave, a pale grey tabby she-cat stood in front of him him. "You know I couldn't let Blaze Claw know about her, he would had killed her!" the she-cat whispered shouted.

"No he wouldn't we had provided him a new member, and a possible host for Blood Song. She could had became like us," the tom said calmly.

"No Blackleaf, I seen her path......" she said, her eyes changing to a very deep blues, "Her path is different then ours, she was born with a spirit in her," she said.

"What do you mean? Paleray, or well Flower Spirit, could she be the one that will destroy us?" Blackleaf's eyes turned a dark grey.

"She is, Black Claw. We can't turn her in, Owl's Star was our daughter," she said, nuzzling the Blackleaf or Black Claw.

"Alright, we won't tell him but let keep the fact that she is our daughter a secret too," he said before there eyes returned to their normal colors and they walked out with herbs.