Plot.

" Haru-yah !! Yes yes YESSSS  We finally changed our fate. I dont have to be in love with kyung! Dried squid fairy!! I'm cured... it's all Settled!!

A very excited voice howled from behind
It was Eun Dan oh.
She was jumping in her hospital Attire.

She was in front of Juda , Dow-ha  Dried squid fairy, Kyung and her Fate changer Haru.

Danoh sensed a bit of hustle in everyone's posture.
After stretching her hands out the way she said it with an Annoyed tone.

Danoh- " Yaa! Why are you guys not even reacting properly? I ..I mean we  Changed our fate..like hell seriously! I still cant believe!!

People around her could sense her Disability to entertain  at that moment.
To make it soft Juda with her soft eyes mentioned.
- "Yes Danoh!! I'm so happy for you" she said it. With a bare smile.

Everyone was standing there with An awkward smile.

Dowha- " Ha..haha..ha. umm yeah..um bye the ..way..uhmm HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANOH !!! " He tried to make things calm. As they have been through a lot..

After hisking a thousand times In his mind. Kyung said it finally. With a ruthless and careless attitude
" Congrats Donoh. You're 18. Now plz just behave a bit mature."

His presence was enough to make her angry.

With a Puppy face Danoh said.
"I guess you should learn  how to behave properly. You will always be a ruthless brat..huh." After taking a Long calm breath she spoke..""GUYS!! now the comic is free. And I have my own life- !!"" 

Before she could finish. Haru for the very first time in this conversation Spoke his words
" Please Danoh. Dont carve this moment free. You LOST YOUR CHARACTER.  Now you dont have Any Character WE have our own life. But you Are just A Fucking Nameless extra!! "
For the very first time she saw him cursing . She found it very stupid to curse over something like this.

She giggled (or pretended atleast) on this line" C'mon Haru-yah. You know this is not a big deal. And plz dont curse atleast...huh and- "

Before she could finish. Dried squid fairy spoke his words in a very frustrated manner.
" For you this is not a big deal Right now but believe me Danoh.. This Isn't so simple. I guess you will have to pay a heavy price for this deed! .. You tried to destroy this story. Believe me being a Nameless Extra is painful..especially when you are Close to The Protagonist. The sequel of this comic can result  bad."

After hearing this all were scared.

Kyung- " oh c'mon! Do you think she will listen. She is just becoming more & more Selfish." He said all this in a Very Rude manner.

But this time Haru was just holding the comic book. The Sequel of The Secŕet.

After hearing this Juda spoke in a somewhat scared voice.
" is this going right. Danoh..you ..you didn't messed up right?" She was shivering. Dowha holded her saying in a soft manner.

" yaa guys c'mon! Our danoh did her best. And everyone got their role perfect . Juda- got Namju. Danoh is free on her fate. And we are friends right?"
He tried to smile but failed.

After hearing this she felt a bit weird. Those words were to comfort her. But she felt Anxious. She denied those feeling which were running in her mind. Then she saw Haru. Holding the Sequel of the Secŕet. She frowned ..and then she snatched the book from his hand.

Then she spoke in an irritated manner.
"Haru-yah ! C'mon what are you doing?'
Haru really got irritated and snatched the book back.

He spoke as he was disturbed.
" Dont pretend Danoh. You dont know what's in this book. Just have a look."

She read the Introduction of the book.

The Secret.

Protagonist.        
Haru - Tennis Player hell popular
Kyung- Rival friend
Sia. - Popular girl

Side character.
Dowha
Namju.
Juda.

Extra.
Dried squid fairy.
------------

After reading this the motivation on her face Vanished.
She spoke in a Preventive manner
" Wtf..I mean this Bastard could not get any better. I mean what."

Just then kyung interrupted.
" Hell this was only left. I am not made to get into a 1000 more love scandals
This fucking writer Is not at all creative. Mean head."

Just when juda read all this she spoke in a depressing manner " Fuck man! I'm sucked Again!!!!!!"

After hearing this Dowha made a face.
" huhh . Haha.. so Kim Do- Wha be ready to get dumped Again!!"
Juda looked him with a miserable eye.

Danoh" c'mon guys! Look at this.. they have added another girl with Haru!
Si-a . I mean why!"

Just as she could have finished her words Dried squid fairy spoke up.
In a pitch loud voice.
" Because of you Eun dan oh" He shouted. Just then Dowha held his hand calming Dried squid fairy. "Shhh"

Those words didn't affected him.

Kyung left the corridor just then.
Juda. She was terrified, she didn't wanted to go through that bullying again! She left crying.

Haru spoke.
" Dowha Go she needs you"

Dowha went with her.

Now it was just The 3 of them Danoh , haru ,And jimmichai( Dried squid fairy)

Haru didn't made an eye contact with Danoh.
Jimmichai spoke harshly " you changed it all ...why .. Why were you so selfish..Why did you played the Villain out there. Eun Danoh. Please be prepared for the worst.
He left after this.

This made Danoh very furious.

Haru looked deeply saddened by those words

Danoh looked into haru 's eyes. She saw few tears in them. Before she could say a single word. She heard a voice.

Of flipping of pages .

Sagak. 

_________________________________________

End if part one. 🖤

Vote if you liked.
Will make it better for sure. Have been going through some personal stuff lately. Will make it better after wards 🥀